47| Deep, deep inside

His father hit him hard in the head and pushed him backward, causing him to knock into the wall followed by his backside smashing into it. The boy bit his lip hard as he did his best to resist the throbbing pain that ran through his entire nerve system. He did not dare to look up, and his whole body began to shake uncontrollably beneath him as if repeated shocks went through his body.

"Will you stop being nosy now boy?!"

The snout of his father's boot drilled into the side of him, and a slap was spread over his cheek. He stalled with both his hands just before his nose would collide against the floorboards. He had never done anything wrong. The only thing he had asked was if he could have a glass of water. He had no right in this household.

"Brat, thinks that you can ask about things, huh?" his father grabbed the collar of his worn and dirty blouse and pulled him up, "Maybe a little punch will knock some sense into your thick shell."

The boy strangled a howl and instead made a squeaking sound as he fell heavily to the floor completely defenseless. He could feel the internal bleeding spreading inside under his skin. But he did not cry, for he had learned not to do so. His eyes narrowed meanwhile, he fought fiercely against himself, to keep control. It all just hurt .. so bad, but the worst thing about it all was that he could not put up with the situation.

The father grabbed a lock of hair and pulled him up once more, "In this household, we do not tolerate children, asking for things. No, here you get something if you deserve it."

Drops of blood began to roll down the lip of the pain-stricken boy, and his father began to drag him across the room. Desperate, the boy reached for his father's hand, which clung to his hair. But the movement did not reach long before the boy's hands were ripped away again, and his father aggressively opened the back door out to the street and kicked him down the stairs. It was enough for the boy to lose his breath and his saliva suffocated in his throat. His voice disappeared into the blue air and he knocked down stair-step after step. And then he lay still.

"And never come back, bitch!"

The door slammed behind him, but it sounded more distant than what a future did. It flickered faintly before his sight. Was it light or dark? Where was he? The boy soon couldn't see anything more and he had to throw up. He slowly drowned in the dizzying darkness. Did that mean he had just been kicked out of the house .. and never had to come back .. never ever ..? He could not hold them back any longer, and when he got his breath back again a sob escaped from his mouth along with the pressing tears. It hurt. Deep, deep inside. A feeling a mere child should never feel. The saltwater dripped down between the dusty cobblestones.

Someone found him, but it was just background noise for the boy. Then someone began to shake him, and he could feel the pressure as if it were the whole atmosphere pushing him down to the ground. He felt heavy all over his body, and could not move on his own. He rocked with the soles of his feet on the edge until dark. Then began screaming for help, and the call for an ambulance was set in motion. And at that moment, the boy just most wanted to disappear. Could he at least not just jump into the darkness himself, instead of standing on the edge? But he did not know how. Something was holding him back, for he was not alone, so much did he know.

Powerful energy went through the air and approached the boy. The people around him instinctively moved away without, they knew why. They were scared away. Then the boy was quickly and easily picked up in the arms of another boy. With his deep voice, he told everyone around him that they should forget all about what had just happened. No one objected to him and he disappeared with the hurting boy, no one ever asked questions about it.

_____

There was someone chasing them, so much did the black-haired boy know. Instinctively, he grabbed the younger boy's wrist and pulled him closer to himself.

"Hyung?" the younger boy exclaimed in horror, looking up with his big brown eyes, which slowly turned into a golden autumn color, up at the older one.

The black hair was silent on him, his gaze creeping up on his toes while he respected their surroundings. It echoed with footsteps behind them in the alley they walked in, and over the black-haired boy's eyes washed a silvery color. They were more than them, and he felt danger at those approaching. It trembled under the skin of the youngest and a gasp escaped his mouth as the older one once again pulled at him and thrust him up against the nearest house wall, just in time for the pursuers to pass them.

Taehyung had pressed his lips against the younger one and covered the rest of his face with his hands. Kai had erupted with a squeal, but the older one just pushed him even further into the wall and quickly began to move his lips against the younger one with growing intensity. This had to be convincing, and to Taehyung's less astonishment, Kai immediately understood it and played along on it. He grabbed Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer, his one sole now propping up at the wall, and he opened his mouth and caught the older one in a tongue kiss. Taehyung could still feel eyes looking at them, so he decided to go further with the play.

He let go of the hand furthest away from the pursuers from Kai's face and instead ran it down over the younger's jersey. He followed his outline all the way down to the seam and then pushed his hand under the shirt against the bare skin. Kai groaned into the kiss and tightened the grip around Taehyung's neck. His nails drilled into the delicate skin, and Taehyung teasingly bit down into the younger boy's lower lip. His hand wandered further up over his flat stomach skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps. It made the younger boy shiver with chills, and his eyes shone a brighter color.

A deep rumbling sound escaped Taehyung's mouth and he whispered out a few words, "Close your eyes."

Only Kai heard it, and as a cover maneuver, he put his head more at an angle and closed his eyes. The kiss became deeper, slower, and wetter, and they could not possibly get closer to each other than they were now. The elder's hand slid dangerously further down, gripping Kai's trouser's wristband. Taehyung was sure the pursuers would disappear now. He slowly pushed his fingertips under the edge of his pants, and Kai groaned again, gasping for air. The boy's skin had suddenly become extremely sensitive to touch, and it tingled where Taehyung touched him.

Kai tore himself away, his heart pounding in his chest and his lungs hissing for air. The group of successors had disappeared again; their plan had worked. Taehyung leaned back and let go of the younger one, only to straighten his clothes afterward.

"Hm close .." he mumbled as he ran a hand through his black curly locks.

Not knowing what to say, Kai just nodded. His brain had gone completely blank and he was just staring ... at Taehyung. This was not new. It was far from their first kiss. But there was no emotion involved in it, and it broke a little Kai's heart to know. It was one thing that he had become aware of the last few years that he was in love with the older one, but he also just knew very well that the feelings were not reciprocated. It was a special relationship they had with each other. Taehyung did what suited him, he wanted to kiss the younger one, then he kissed the younger one, and Kai never said no. One might well call it that Taehyung had the younger one wrapped around his little finger, but Kai also knew full well that there was always a reason for his actions. See, it's not as easy as you might think to be a fallen angel and so basically be more satanic than holy. Some of Taehyung's thoughts were simply more selfish and far from sympathetic because he simply could not think differently, and therefore he ended up hounding around with Kai. But as evil, as he could now be, he never inflicted physical damage on Kai. It was only psychological violence he used against the younger one when he was just in the mood for it.

"You're bleeding," said the fallen angel, wiping a drop of blood off Kai's lip with his thumb.

The boy saw him deep into his black eyes, they could hypnotize him in no time. Taehyung leaned forward without removing his eye contact and licked away another drop of blood, which trickled out from the small incision in the younger man's lip. Kai swallowed his accumulating saliva, he always felt like a defenseless prey under Taehyung's gaze.

Then he smirked, "You look hot with your messy look right now, Kai."

His eyes slid up and down over the younger man's body. His tongue licked his lips, completely predator-like. But then he turned around and walked on as if none of this had happened. Feeling numb and cold again.

🔥