54| The war has begun

Jungkook could think of nothing but Alicia, and he did not even notice that he repeatedly continued to open a locked door. He started hammering on it as if it was the only thing that would save him from death. But so was it. He had to see her again before it was too late. And that was soon.

The boy took a deep breath, but then the door opened for him, and he just went straight in without giving the slightest thought as to why, it then suddenly opened. Jungkook shouted all he could the girl's name. He was so eager to find her that no one would be able to stop him. Not even the growling wolf who made an attempt to stop him. The attempt was in vain.

Jungkook knew nothing about the interior of the house, but still, there was something that made him quite sure where she was. Because she was supposed to be in here somewhere.

Jungkook could suddenly feel the drops rolling down his cheeks. Suddenly, it all just felt wildly overwhelming. Maybe this was a bad idea after all? But then the boy was desperately grabbed, and the whole world began to roll around. The eyes ran with rivers of saltwater.

They were shaking. Luminous. Jungkook held his breath, unable to believe what his eyes showed him. It was impossible.

The girl in front of him cried quietly as she squeezed more and more around his arms. He gulped nervously and gently raised his hand to remove some hair from her face.

His lips trembled, "Th-this is not true.."

"Alicia?" Jungkook's voice cracked in the middle of the name.

The girl's eyes shone brightly. So powerful that the moon could be reflected in Jungkook's own eyes. She nodded slowly. It was really her.

"JUNGKOOK WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"

The boy looked up in fright, and hurriedly pulled the girl to the side. They were on it earlier than he had anticipated.

"Fuck."

Jungkook quickly pulled his blade out of its holder and scouted around them before turning to Alicia again.

"The war has broken out, Alicia," he inhaled the air through his teeth, "Don't hurt the Choi hunters, they're on our side."

Jungkook turned around, but then she grabbed him, again. And Alicia kissed Jungkook. He closed his eyes. Alicia kissed him and not her wolf Valentina.

She wanted to say something, but couldn't bring herself to do so, instead, Alicia passed the shocked hunter to join the war.

Almost out of the blue, a sharp object was thrown in Alicia'a's direction. She flew back, startled. The enemy smiled crookedly, but not many seconds later the expression was replaced with a painful one. Jungkook pulled the sword out of his body again, which fell to the floor. Lifeless.

"Find some weapons, after all, you're trained as a hunter."

With the blade dripping with blood, Jungkook continued out the door, where the others fought fiercely against the stranger group of hunters. He didn't even consider it, and immediately went to attack their enemies.

The war had already begun.

_____

It was chaos at home at the Choi hunters. Beomgyu, who had managed to talk well with them, did everything he could to get all the wolves to cool down again. It was easy to see how they all tripped around on their toes with all their extra senses after the adrenaline rushed past. As if their wild instinct knew in advance that something was amiss. It was so terribly quiet in the house that Beomgyu almost feared that the roof would burst down over them because it all seemed so empty. His big brother and Geonhak were nowhere to be seen, which did not surprise him att all. The blonde boy sat down heavily on the sofa with a sigh. There was no reason to run around after the pack of wolves, who still did not listen in the slightest to his words. Ironically, in terms of how, they kept wandering around in search of the slightest sound. However, after dangerous noises.