32| Done is done

The vampire had long ago smelled that the wolf was back in the house, but he would reluctantly awaken the sleeping beauty next to him. It was otherwise wildly tempting to do, Taehyun really wanted to tell Beomgyu that the wolf was back. And it was not because Taehyun saw it as a threat, no on the contrary. Instead, it provided an open opportunity for them that the wolf boy might be able to turn Yeonjun's point of view on the underworlders. Even now, the vampire could sense that Yeonjun was waging an internal war against himself if he were to continue his killing of underworlders. It was always a start that Yeonjun had agreed that Taehyun could stay with Beomgyu.

Taehyun looked down from his half-sitting position at the sleeping boy. He smiled to himself and his chalk-white fangs shone in the dim moonlight. Beomgyu's blonde hair lay messy on top of his head, and the vampire leaned forward gently and stroked a hand through it. He rose further up over the elder and supported with his arm on the opposite side of the boy so that he now had his head above Beomgyu's. He looked down at the boy with gentle loving eyes, still with his one hand in the blonde locks. He was so fascinated by how a living creature could be this beautiful. The thought made him smile even more, and a tingly warm feeling went through him. Taehyun leaned down towards the boy and planted a long gentle kiss on his cheek. His lips barely touched the skin. But still, Beomgyu was awakened by it and smiled, still with his eyes closed. He kissed him again, this time teasingly on the corner of the elder's lips, now the vampire might as well stay on the track, now that he already was awake. The hunter grabbed Taehyun's t-shirt and pulled at him so that their lips met. Taehyun closed his eyes in the soft kiss and enjoyed how Beomgyu's sweet scent rolled towards him. When the vampire opened his eyes, he found two hazel eyes looking at him thoughtfully. An almost invisible flare rose in Taehyun's cheeks, and he moved one hand to hold the elder's cheek and make the kiss deeper.

It tingled in Beomgyu as the vampire's cold hand grabbed the side of his head and began to move his lips on his own. The hunter tilted his head slightly at an angle and pulled the other boy even closer to him so that he now lay on him. Their eyes were locked together and they almost merged as one. The warm feeling made Beomgyu smile and let go of the younger one again.

"Mhm, Taehyunie why would you wake me?" the hunter asked with his happy smile and loving eyes directed at the vampire.

He quickly pulled Taehyun down to him again and cuddled up to him because he now felt that he was too far away from him even though he had literally been lying on top of him. The youngest put an arm protectively around the hunter and even smiled at him.

"You were not meant to wake up," Taehyun replied honestly with a hint of a squealing voice.

Beomgyu laughed a little at that and gathered the younger boy's face in his hands, to lean back in for a deep kiss. God, how Beomgyu never would get tired of kissing Taehyun.

The eldest sighed deeply, with a smile on his face, and put his head into the vampire's chest and closed his eyes.

"I love you Taehyunie, you are the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Believe where I would have been if I hadn't found you."

The vampire frowned at the memories from when they first met. It was probably not exactly the way one had first thought or for that matter wanted. It had been on the day that Taehyun had been transformed and had fainted in an abandoned street where Beomgyu had found him. There had been no other people around them, so when Beomgyu had approached, Taehyun had smelled his blood and was immediately awakened from his sleeping state. First of all, the newly transformed vampire was wildly confused, as if he had lost his memory and then suddenly, he had jumped forward towards the hunter with two red voracious hungry eyes. Beomgyu had reacted quickly and stabbed a knife smeared into the debilitating fluid in the vampire's shoulder. That was what there had saved him, if Beomgyu had not done so, he would probably have already been dead. And Taehyun would have to live with a sense of guilt that would slowly eat him up.

The hunter had then helped the weakened vampire to an abandoned apartment and helped him slowly drink some blood. And in that case, it was Beomgyu's own blood. The hunter had been determined to help this strange boy who seemed a little younger than himself. He really felt sorry for him, to be turned into a vampire at such an early age wasn't fair. And in the eyes of his older brother, that should not have happened at all. But what was done was done, and Beomgyu had, as promised, come back to Taehyun once every day. It was not until several days after the first that he had come to himself again. The hungry beast, in the beginning, had not been himself at all.

Taehyun smiled at the memories of how, the older boy had been so caring and helpful, even though he was actually a hunter. That's how every hunter should be instead of killing innocent souls who weren't at fault for who they were.

"Beom .. I love you so much," the vampire whispered gently into his ear and also planted a kiss there.

Then they both fell asleep again, surrounded by the gentle rays of the moon that shone in through the window of the room.

🔥