8| The wolf pack

They entered the door of Choi's house, and the wolves looked around the room while viewing. No more than a few seconds passed, and then some of them even dared to go in and sit on the couch, as if it were the most normal thing to do in the whole world.

Yeonjun was not comfortable with that. In fact, not at all comfortable that there was a whole pack of werewolves in his house who could easily kill him if they wanted to.

He stood awkwardly at the entrance to the living room, looking at the foreign boys he did not know a single one of. The first thing they had done when they arrived was to lock Soobin into the garage and lock it so he couldn't escape. Yeonjun did not have a word to say and just let them do it.

His tremor had disappeared again and his body had calmed down after the violent tension earlier. He sighed and went out into the kitchen to find a glass of water for himself. He found it and filled it with tap water. But as he lifted the glass up to his mouth, he felt a hand rest on his one shoulder. He turned around startled and met the beautiful green shining eyes.

"You have not been harmed, have you?" the wolf asked quietly.

A strange unknown heat spread around the boy's heart. He liked how Alo was so attentive to him. But then he remembered that he was a wolf.

"No," he said stiffly, turning around again.

He drank his water, but he could still feel the eyes drilling into his back.

"The rest of my pack would like to introduce themselves to you," the wolf said quietly with his pleasant deep voice.

The elder's heart skipped a beat, over his voice.

"Okay," Yeonjun replied, walking toward the living room where the rest of the pack was sitting and talking.

He raised his eyebrows when he spotted two of them lying on the floor as they wrestled. Geez... how much percent dog are they actually? he thought, looking instead at a black-haired man with sea-blue shining eyes. Without giving a signal, the said wolf stood up and signaled for the others to listen. Surprisingly, there were no apologies other than the orange glowing that rolled his eyes. They have respect for each other.

The two lying on the floor just before brushed themselves off and straightened their black clothes and joined the others who had formed a semicircle around Yeonjun. The Hunter suddenly felt insecure when he saw how much of a minority he really was. He did not trust any undergrounder, and now his house was filled with them?

"Boys, present you. My name is Ravn and I am the oldest," said the sea-blue shining, reaching his hand out to Yeonjun.

He took it and gave him a small nod.

One with silver hair opened his mouth, "I'm Xion, the youngest," said the pink shining as he looked embarrassed down at the floor.

The dark-haired with orange shining eyes that Yeonjun could remember was rude, stared annoyed at him but then decided to say something, "Seoho".

A hand grabbed Yeonjun's, and he immediately turned his head and met a sly smile, "Hwanwoong~", sang the boy with blonde hair and yellow gaudy eyes.

A growl could be heard behind him, and Hwanwoong immediately let go of his hand and looked away.

"And I'm Keonhee, but you can call me Keonie~", said the last one with light brown hair, red eyes, and a huge smile.

Yeonjun just nodded and did not quite know what to say. They all looked waiting for him.

He felt a push from behind and cleared his throat, "Choi Yeonjun. Part of the Choi Hunters."

After the sentence escaped from his tongue, he began to wonder which pack they really were.

"We're the To Moon pack," Ravn said calmly.

Yeonjun made big eyes at the blue glowing but immediately looked away again. Shit, those were the ones they had agreed to-

"Do you have a problem with that, Hunter?", Seoho snapped slightly annoyed.

"No-no not at all," the Hunter replied quickly, gathering his hands, more or less waiting for the wolves to leave the house by themselves.

Ravn saw the movement and told him a nice goodbye and walked towards the door with the others. Alo stood behind Yeonjun and just looked.

The black-haired man leaned forward to the boy's ear, "See you, Hunter," he said in his deep voice, leaving the house with the others.

Yeonjun heard the door close behind them and exhaled. He went straight to his room and threw himself on his stomach down on his bed.

"What am I even doing?" he said tired and annoyed to himself.

What was he thinking, though? The pack that had just stood in his house was the one they had planned to kill!?

_____

The girl slowly came to herself and rubbed herself on her throbbing forehead. She whimpered annoyed as the pain hit her all over her body. For every single movement she made, it hurt more, as if her bones had been broken and then glued together again. And technically, that was also what had happened.

She slowly opened her eyes and let the sun's rays hit her sight. It all felt so strange, the sounds never used to be as loud as she heard them now.

When she woke up completely, she looked around and the first thing she noticed was that she did not know her surroundings. She lay in something resembling a distant alley, where the houses stood close together and the ground was covered with blood. But not her own blood.

Alicia shut her eyes wide open as it dawned on her what had happened.

"Shit!" she cursed and jumped to her feet despite the great pain.

She panicked looking down at herself and found her body covered in a thick layer of blood. Her clothes were not her own either, but were dirty and tattered and looked like something that had been taken half asleep on. She frowned, but then she went to the conclusion that it was probably the wolf too.

But had the wolf really killed someone? She was completely horrified and at the same time furious at it. How could it just take over her body to kill lives?

She felt like a rapid wind, the wolf wandering away from its hiding place, but then walking back when it felt how angry she was. It shook at the girl's rage and stayed as far away as possible.

"YOU! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU CURSED MUTT!!" she screamed at the poor terrified wolf.

It began to whine, but she looked sternly into the air in front of her, and it kept quiet.

"If you just so much as show up again, I'll tell Kook what a monster you really are!" she said threateningly when she knew it was the wolf's softest point.

She hurried out of the alley and down the street. It was fortunate that it was a quiet morning and only a few people had woken up. She set off running as she felt people look fearfully at her bloody self. She did not know where she was and just ran a random path that seemed realistic enough.

She cursed mentally as people started pointing fingers at her. She held her arms protectively up to her head and set the pace up. Her speed was increased by the wolf's, so she came forward quickly. A strong sweet smell hit her nostrils and her eyes lit up brightly. She knew right away who it was. Fuck!

She hurriedly turned down a side street but bumped awkwardly into someone. She did not have time to see who it was but immediately hurried past them.

"A-alicia..?"

🔥