24| The beginning of the strong friendship

"Hwanwoong, what's going on here!? Why did Ravn, pass me with a growl as he limping with a bloody leg?!!" shouted a nervous Keonhee, who rushed in through Seoho's bedroom door.

He immediately stalled when he spotted the black wolf, which was bound in bandages.

"Seoho?!"

The red glow turned his head confused at Hwanwoong, who was in the process of removing the bloody rags. Keonhee stepped quickly to Seoho's bed but was torn back by a hard grip on his arm.

"Let him be, come," said the green glowing, and dragged him after him out of the room.

"Bu-but, anyone bothers to give me an explanation?!!" the red one exclaimed gleaming and snapped his head towards the older one.

"If you come along," the green glowing replied quietly, stepping out of the room along with the red glowing.

Keonhee sighed annoyed and gave in and followed the elder out of the room. The green luminous closed the door behind them and continued down the hallway.

"Hyung where are we going?" Keonhee said confused as he made sure to keep up with the elder.

They both turned the corner and continued down the stairs and in the direction of the kitchen. When they reached the room, the green luminous man pushed Keonhee down into one of the chairs and sat down opposite him.

"Listen, when was the last time you talked to Dongju?" the elder asked with a sharp look.

"Yesterday, why?" stammered the red glowing.

The eldest sighed predominantly as he ran a hand through his black hair.

"Do you know Donju and Youngjo's relationship with each other?"

Keonhee raised an eyebrow at him, "Uh yeah? Youngjo is the packleader and Dongju is the pack member."

The eldest rolled his eyes at him, "Geez Keonhee, you must be the only one who doesn't know it besides Dongju."

"What-"

"Youngjo is Dongju's mate, and Dongju thinks I'm his," the elder interrupted.

"What-what, but aren't you?" Keonhee asked even more confused now than before.

The green glowing closed eyes and annoyingly rubbed a hand in his head, "No Keonhee, it's just Dongju who's too stubborn to realize it. And now he's just rejected Youngjo, and you know what that means," he said in an even deeper voice than usual, looking seriously into the younger man's red glowing eyes.

"Oh."

"And Seoho and Youngjo got into a fight for the leader-position."

"O-oh," Keonhee stammered, gulping.

They both became silent, but then the red glowing silence broke.

"But who wo-"

"Ravn won," and then the eldest got up and left the kitchen.

_____

The oldest wolf lay looking out over the view. It felt completely paralyzed throughout its body as it lay scattered on the cool stone floor. Small drops of blood still rolled out of its deep wounds in one of its front legs. But the pain was no worse than the pain that weighed on its heart. The wolf closed his eyes tightly, and a squeal escaped its mouth. It hurt so much as if thousands of needles pierced one's heart at once.

"Of course you're here."

The wolf did not even turn its ears in the direction of the voice. The deep familiar voice resounded throughout the room. It had heard the heavy footsteps approaching and sensed the figure sitting next to it.