Chapter fifty.

Redd took pack of cigarettes from his pocket with his lighter. He lit up his cigarette, with soft sigh.

He walked down the sidewalk, taking drag from his cigarette. Shitstorm will hit soon...
"You listen here." Richard growled, as he marched up to him.

Redd froze up. The older one still looked much bigger than him, even if he had grown taller.
Fuck, atleast I was safe inside, now they can do what ever they want, no-one cares shit.

Richard yanked the redhead's collar. "You ungrateful little shit." he snarled. "You're gonna do as I say, understand?"

Redd gasped when he was yanked forward. "I don't owe you anythin'." he hissed, trying to get his father's grip off, but it did nothing. "Now lemme go!"

"Tsh, you owe me everythin', don't you understand how much I lost because your stupid needs when you were young?" he snarled.

"You didn't do shit! Mom was only one who cared!" the redhead spat. He let out grunt when he hit the ground.

"You and your diseases took everythin' from me, and from your mother. She needed to quit her job because of you." the older one snarled, as he gave kick to the redhead's ribs.

Redd got up from ground. He let out groan as he placed his hand against his left side. "ADHD, nor autism aren't diseases." he hissed through his theet.

Before Richard had time to punch the redhead, Jason grapped his hand. "Dad, we need to go." he said with low voice.

Richard took glance of him. "You are right. But you, this isn't over, understand?" he snarled, before he left.

Redd blinked. "What?! You just leave?! I ain't done! Come back!" he yelled as he stumbled forward.

He flinched slightly when his phone started to buzz in his pocket. He took his phone, and stared at the screen. It was Tom. Not now...

He was hesitant before he answered to the call. "Nooksieee, hiii, how are ya?" he asked with soft chuckle.

"I'm fine. And it's nice to hear that you are awake." the tanuki chuckled. He kept short pause, "I'm sorry I'm not able to come home at ten, but I think I can have break at three." he told.

"Why? I miss ya." the kitsune huffed softly, as he started to walk. "I think I told you yesterday not to whine, yes?"

He flicked his ears slightly. "Yeah, you might have said that, but, I still miss ya." he said.

Tom let out soft sigh. He was quiet before he spoke again, "Where are you? Are you outside?" he asked, as wind picked to Redd's phone.

"Yeah, I am. I'm on my mornin' smoke, and before you say I need to quit, I'm gonna end this call. Love ya!" the kitsune said.

"Redd, wait. Redd?" Tom lifted his phone from his ear. "He, hang up on me?" he murmured.

"Something wrong Tom?" Isabelle asked as she looked over to him, lowering her book. "I, I'm not sure." he said.

The tanuki shook his head slightly. "I feel like Redd is hiding something, but he's not willing to tell me anything."

"I want to trust him, I really do, but I still do have this feeling." he sighed softly picking up his cup of coffee.

Tom drank his coffee. "Last time when I had this feeling... Things didn't end well." he told as he lowered his ears.

Isabelle tilted her head slightly. "Maybe you should trust your own feelings?" she said, as she got up. The tanuki was quiet. After a while, he gave a nod.

----------

Redd let out soft sigh, as he stepped out of the airport to deck. He let wind play with his hair, while he looked for his cigarettes and lighter.

He lit up his cigarette. He rised his gaze to the sky. "Good morning Redd." He flinched slightly, he looked over to Nico.

"Oh, mornin'." the kitsune chuckled softly. The human tilted his head slightly. "Is something wrong?" they asked.

He flicked his tail gently, as he took drag from his cigarette. "No, just little tired." he said with little chuckle.

Nico nodded. "You were visiting someone?" he asked.
The kitsune waved them off. "It's nothin'." he said, as he started to walk along the path.

"Oh, okay, I'm sorry." they said, watching after the kitsune. "Well, I hope good day to come!" he wished, as they stepped inside the airport.

The kitsune looked over to his shoulder. He chuckled softly, as he walked to Resident Services. He threw his cigarette on the ground.

He opened the doors, and stepped inside. "Nooksieee! Hiya~" he purred, tail wagging side to side.

Tom let out soft sigh. "Hello." he said with soft smile. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
"Oh, ya know, I came to get ya to your break."
"I think I told you that I'm going to take break at three, not before noon."

"But you didn't have your mornin' break." the kitsune whined wrapping his arms around the tanuki's arm.

The tanuki sighed softly. "Can you not?" he asked, freeing his hand from the kitsune's grip. "Isabelle will be back soon." he said.

"I'll have that break at three, I promise, but I can't have one now, understand?" he told as he placed his hand against the kitsune's cheek.

"Fine..." Redd murmured, leaning against Tom's hand. He twitched his ears slightly. "Can I atleast stay here? I don't wanna be alone right now."

He gave his tail gentle wag when Tom gave him kiss on his cheek. "Only if you promise not to interrupt me, or Isabelle, even once, okay?"

The kitsune nodded. "Yeah, I promise I'll be quiet. You won't even notice that I'm here." he told tail wagging side to side.
"I doubt that." the tanuki chuckled softly.