CHAPTER | 1

Hi Guys! yes MIMIN Story again, 

I can't promise a fast update but I want to publish this piece, :)

disclaimer: All the characters, events, and stories are all fiction, but they all came from my chicken brain.  All media files like Pictures or music are not mine so credit to the owner :)

----------------------------------

Minnie Pov...

[Seoul International University]

Smart, geek Minnie is a foreign 3rd-year college student at their University, she is now walking to her school building.

"yah looser!"
again someone is trying to mess up with me, it's typical and normal. I just walk straight without giving them a look

I winced and flinched when someone grabs my hair

"aw"-- my tiny voice, obviously in pain

"Yah... Nerdy Thai, we are calling you right? why didn't you stop, you really make things complicated huh?"
The bully girl who is holding my hair spits those words in my ears.

I felt cold and fear when they drag me to the back of the building, the bully girl pushed me to the ground, and I winced in pain once again...

I looked around hoping someone can help me but there is no one. I gulp and talk

"Forgive me~~ please have mercy on me"

I said in a small voice, I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying, feeling scornful of myself for being so weak. I was living my life like this in Thailand since grade school because of my nerdy looks but my friend Bambam always protects me from bullies.

"Nah... You pissed us Nerdy Thai, sorry for not being sorry "

then they laugh at me while they point my head, the sound of their laugh making me close my ears and silently cried.

When the bully girl, who for me is their leader brings her bag and acted to strike me using that bag, I shut my eyes and waits for it to hit me hard but no bag touches me.

I heard footsteps running away from her.

"Stand up, unless you like sitting on the floor"
a cold voice from a girl behind me,

"huh?"
I looks up and saw that the bullies from before are no longer in my sight.

I look from my back and saw a beautiful girl standing elegantly in her tough look visual, she carries her bag over her shoulder making her look cooler.  She's wearing their university skirt and white polo, the first button is clasped making her look sexy too.

The girl is no other than, Cho Miyeon a martial arts prowess, from the university's karate club Known as the "aphrodite Lion", Minnie saw her many times but looking at her at this close distance, I can't deny she's a real goddess.

"did you become limp and deaf because of those brats? "

Miyeon walks beside me and helped me to stand making me nervous. My heart skips a little because Miyeon is holding my arms and waist helping me to stand.

"thank you~"
I said in a tiny voice, Miyeon removes some dried leaves on my skirt not giving me attention.

"Hey, I said thank you~"
I repeat it to her,

"Don't mention it, just don't let them hurt you again"
She walks away, carrying again her bag back to her shoulders.

That was the first and last time I talk to Miyeon. I was contented to see her from afar, watch her during practice and sparing in the gym, or along the hallway paths inside their school necessity.

I admit that I had a crush on Cho Miyeon after what happened at the back of the art department building, but it will just remain there. She's out of my league, and Miyeon will never give her attention.

After a year...

Another new school year for me, a New classroom, and classmates but some are familiar. I walk to the back and sat in the corner of the room near the window.

I rest my head on the table and wait for the class to start, I observed the clouds, trees, and birds outside the window my classmate's noise ruin my meditation though it was not new to me, anyway what will I expect from the college students?

but the class went silent which makes me curious

does an alien take them?

Then I heard the dragging sound of a chair behind me, someone sitting on the back.

I sat up and saw that my classmates are all there but they are looking in my direction, others are doing their stuff but refused to make a noise

what was their problem?

I fix my glasses and look at them wondering about their sudden silence.
I check if they are plotting something to bluff our other classmates, but none. I scan the whole room and try to look back to check why they keep looking at my back. 

When I turn my body to check what's in my back, 

I gasp silently and felt my heart skip for a second at what I saw

Now I figure out the exact reason for the weird behavior of my classmates now.
I fix my glasses again, securing that my eyes are not deceiving me.

Because the person behind me is no other than CHO MIYEON the famous beautiful girl on campus, the Aphrodite Lion of the mixed martial arts department.

The person whom I admired from afar is sitting at my back, with earphones on her ears busy looking at her notes!

Miyeon looks up and saw the eyes looking at them, I withdrew my gaze and look down at my desk. I saw in the peripheral view that my classmates stop looking at my back and continue their thing.

I  felt a poke from my back,

"hey," I was frozen when I heard her voice

She pokes me again

"huh?" I tried to be calm and looked back

"What's their problem?"
I saw her with a confused look, I chuckled to my mind coz she was so cute. 

"I don't know, I wonder too"
I answer, careful not to stutter, fixing my glasses 

She just looks at me clueless and shrugs her shoulder she put her earphones back and continues her thing in her notebook

I face back to my table calming my heart, restraining my smile because of the person behind my back. This could be the best school year I ever had.

To be Continued...

-----------------------------

I will update if I have time kkkk! bye!

Thank you luvs..

:MorphineDrip
June 02,2022