CHAPTER | 17

Note: since this story had been in a Hiatus for months please read again from the start thank you.. :)

----

Minnie Pov...

We arrive at the university's Gymnasium and students are everywhere Miyeon and I are not used to this crowd but my eyes look for Lisa. We found her with Jennie and Soojin and Shuhua.

"Hey couples"

I happily greeted them,

"Hello love birds, thank god you've come I thought you will ditch us"
As usual, it's Lisa. Shuhua, and Jennie laugh I just roll my eyes at her

I glance at Miyeon and she's looking at Soojin like they are talking in their eyes. I see pity in Soojin's eyes. But I don't know, it was suddenly changed when she greeted us.

"Glad you came Unnie, Hi Minnie"
Soojin greeted her and me. I secretly keep watching Miyeon. She just nodded to Soojin.

"Hello Soojinie"
I greeted her back.

"This is our last party let's enjoy this night!"
My dork best friend yelled at us because of the loud music inside.

We all talk for a few minutes then the program started. We are all sitting at the same round table. And I'm beside Miyeon

I suddenly notice Miyeon's mood gets down.

I held her hand and whisper
"Hey somethings wrong?

She looks at me,
"Nothing"

"You seems quiet when we got here"
She raises our hand and kissed my knuckles and flash me a smile.

"I'm ok Min,~~
I will enjoy this night with you"

I'm afraid when she's like that, I don't know what she's thinking but I just nodded to her, and she pulled me to her side. She never missed showing affection to me even though we are in public, I know how proud she is of us and it really makes my heart warm.

Miyeon's pov...

The program is almost done, and the most awaited part is the grad ball dance.

The two couples are now dancing, and here we are in our seats watching them while our hands are intertwined.

I check around if someone is watching us coz I earlier I received a message from an unknown number.
Text: [don't you dare I'm watching you]

Soojin knows it but I keep positive that it was just a prank text.

I look at my date and fear starts to grow inside me, even though I look positively at us but my mind keeps reminding me about her dad.

She held my hand tightly still enjoying herself watching people dancing.

I wanted to dance with her but I'm too shy to ask her now I don't know how to dance.

She averted her attention from me

"What is your plan after our graduation?"

My beautiful girlfriend asks me, what a random question. I was playing with our hands now while looking at her.

"Will work at the hospital and save money for my specialty"

I saw her nod,
"What do you want to specialize in?"
She asked me again

"general surgeon, how about you what is your plan?"

"Hmm? To be a wife of a general surgeon"
She said, I didn't get it at first but when she close eyed smile at me I know that she was talking about me.