CHAPTER | 14

Minnie's Pov

It's getting late but Miyeon is not yet here I'm waiting in the living area now.

I'm starting to get worried.

Did something happen to her?

Why I'm so worried about her?

Yeah, Miyeon is special to me, she makes my heart pound loudly, and I'm happy when I'm with her. I'm worried because I like her so much.

I glance at the bracelet that she gave me
This is her first gift and I feel special receiving this couple's bracelet.

Lisa said maybe Miyeon has feelings for me but I don't want to jump to that conclusion. But thinking that she made an effort for me made my heart warm.

After that night we became closer and these past few days we became more comfortable with each other, sometimes I woke up in bed and I was hugged by her who was sleeping so calmly and deeply.

I'm a light sleeper and she is not.

Being around her is becoming my normal life.

"I should sleep"
I uttered

Maybe I was overthinking I should sleep and ask her tomorrow I get up from the sofa but the sound of the door makes me stop and wait.

I released a sigh of relief when I saw Miyeon's form at the door

"Hey, you're late, where have you been?"
I can't see her clearly because the lights are off,

"why are you still up?"
She said, in her usual tone

"I'm just checking on you coz it's already late"

I said shyly

"Oh, I'm sorry something came up"

She walks toward me and when she gets close to me I gasp sharply,

I automatically grabbed her hand and let her sit on the sofa she just followed and sat down,

I'm checking her face, her arms her body

"Hey, I'm ok don't worry"
She said looking at me

I stood up and she was about to stop me,

"No, you stay,"
I answer sternly,
She obeyed and didn't move from her seat.

I'm furious right now.

She's beaten up, her face is full of bruises
Even her arms and knuckles have bruises too.

I rushed to the kitchen to get my first aid
I didn't hear her talk again she just watching me preparing the medicine and cleaning kit.

I went back to the living area and sat beside her.

I don't want to talk, I'm trembling, I'm worried and I have a lot of questions but I don't want to ask.

I wet the towel and clean her already dried blood, she tries to grab my hand to get the towel but I insist. She just watches me clean her face and her arms.

I wanted to cry and ask what happened to her but I just bit my lower lip to suppress my emotion.

I know she is looking at me.

I get the medicine and applied to her cuts, and bruises when I think I'm done I'm aching to get up but Miyeon holds my hand and lets me sit.

"Hey, please talk"

"What?!"

"Minnie,"
she uttered unconsciously

My eyes started to water,