CHAPTER | 40

Minnie's POV...

I woke up early and since I was near the hospital I decided to walk. I am excited because Sahee will be discharged today

I feel my phone vibrate
*from Sahee

I check her message,
She sent me her bucket list picture.
Some from her list are already crossed out,
Run to the stairs, play with my friends, and chased a butterfly

I smile when I read the number 1 to do on her bucket list.

#1 Have a date with Dr. Min and Dr. Miyeon

I reach the hospital and go straight to the office building in the east wing.

*phone vibrates again
Sahee: May I ask about your free time?

I replied: Just wait for me I'm coming

Then I close the SNS app and put my phone back in my pocket. But I was startled when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Miss, don't use your phone while walking it's dangerous" It's Miyeon,

After our last conversation, we were not able to meet again because of that tight schedule. I've been absent for one whole day so I have to make up for it.

I smiled at her and greeted her,
"Oh, Hey, Good morning"
Gosh, she looks so good in her doctor's gown.

She has always been good for you Minnie
You just miss her.

I had not yet recovered from her sudden appearance when she quickly pulled me to the fire exit and as soon as the door closed she pulled me to her arms and took my lips for a kiss.

It was a gentle and warm kiss like we were taking our time. I slid my hands from her chest to her shoulders to cling my arms to her nape I heard her satisfying sigh then let go of my lips, and then she held me tight at my waist closer to her, and murmured to my lips, "Good morning, I'm glad to see you"

Our faces were so close.

I smile and answer back without distancing my lips from her.
"We are at work, Miss Cho,"

"Sorry, I can't help it," she said apologetically but planted a kiss on my forehead.

I lean back and look at her eyes
"Our friends didn't know about us yet, but, we need to tell them soon. So for now be casual and behave ok?"~ She nods to me, I find it cute so I cupped her cheek and pressed my lips to her..

We went out from the fire exit and walked side by side heading to the GS office.

When we reached the room, it was like they just finished a quick meeting and I heard some comments and understood the situation, there was a new GS in our team.

I didn't bother to know because I needed to prepare Sahee's released paper.

"Are you free this week? Sahee is asking us to go out with you?"
Miyeon asked as I sat at my station

"I Think Thursday?"

"Okay, see you around Dr. Min"
She winks at me making me blush thankful she didn't see me because she had already gone out of our office.

Omg! I'm so whipped!

After I prepared Sahee's released paper, I went to Her room and it was already clean Her things were already packed. I join her with her family to the Hospital's entrance where their car is waiting.