CHAPTER | 41

Minnie POV..

The whole dinner was boring,

I was not in a mood to join their conversation and if they are asking me I was really forcing myself to answer just not to look rude. But most of the time I was quiet.

I am preoccupied with Miyeon. I was not able to talk to her because she went home and when I came out from work she's not yet at the hospital.

I check my phone and no text from her,

"Hyunjin, Lets have dinner again with Minnie ok? And thank you for making time for us Hyunjin" my dad said as we go out from the restaurant.

I mentally rolled my eyes because my dad was really trying hard!

"No worries Uncle, I should be the one thanking you" Hyunjin said,

As I was listening to them earlier, Hyunjin is a smart guy, he is also very dedicated to his profession. About his appearance, I can say that he is a good-looking guy. But he is not my type after all. I have someone who is better that  him,

I really wanted to go now I swear..

"If you want I will bring you home?"
Hyunjin ask,

"I'm ok, I have my car"
Low key refusing his offer

"Ahh, ok. See you at work"
He said smiling, "okay" I timidly answered.

I faced my dad,
"thank you for the dinner but please dad next time ask me first before you decide about my schedule. I have to go now please excuse me"  I didn't wait for him to answer, I turned my back and walk to my car that was parked in front of the restaurant.

I turn on the engine and stepped on the gas,
Now, I wanted to see Miyeon badly so I was driving my car to the hospital..

Thankful that the restaurant was near by, I can now see the hospital building.

My car entered the hospital's open spaced parking lot, I slow down the car when I saw Miyeon standing leaning against her car, and the cigarette she was holding did not escape my sight.

What is she thinking?

I parked and walk silently, As I come nearer I could hear the tapping sound of the tip of her rubber shoes. I smiled because she looks like a lost kid waiting for someone to pick her.

I reach her hand that holds a cigar,and snatched it then throw the cigar on the ground and stepped on it..

"Oh hi" Miyeon looked surprised and guilty maybe because I saw her smoking again.
She look so down also, as she greeted me

"Why are you here, you should be resting now?" She tried to smile but all I can see was sadness.. gosh I want to ease that sadness..

I didn't respond to her, My hand are still on her wrist. My initial reaction was, I pulled Miyeon and grab her nape to take her lips to Mine. Forget that damn dinner, all I want is her.

I moaned when I taste the smokey mint flavor of her cigarette in her lips, if smoking is not bad for the health I will let her smoke to always taste this flavor on her lips.

My lips wanted more, so I move my lips making her moaned. I felt her arms surrounds me eliminating the space between us, I slid my hands to her nape and clung in to her. Our kisses became deeper and became torrid, her tongue enter my mouth and started to dominate. Miyeon's hands started to caressed my body but I pulled her back to stop ourselves.

"Gosh, I missed you so much"
I whispered as we both catch our breath,
I planted kisses on her forehead, nose, eyes, her cheeks then I look again to her eyes.. I'm really head over heels to this person!