CHAPTER | 34

Minnie Pov...

"you need to behave for now ok? You are scheduled for an operation this week" I said to the short-haired cute little girl chasing the small butterfly in the hospital park.

She has a loner vibe but very bright kid

"Okay"
I heard her answered

she's Sahee our young Patient in the hospital she's a 12-year-old Korean-Chinesse girl who has a heart problem, I will be assisting Dr. Nah with her operation. I grew close to her because of her kind aura.

she stops chasing the butterfly and picks 2 stems of flowers, Sahee sat back in her wheelchair that I'm holding

"How was your feeling?"
I peek down to see her face

"Same, heavy chest and kinda tired Dr . Minmin,"

She said smiling at me,

"Yah! I already told~~

"--Dr. Min, I won't worry because you are with me" always her reason... really this girl!

"Why do you feel energetic now, huh?"
Because I notice her good mood Aura.

"I have a crush,"

"Wow really? Is it the cute boy in the other room?"

"Nah! He is not, He is not mature"
making my brow raised

I was happy to see her very bright like this.
Although Sahee is a jolly kid but seeing her extra energetic makes me happy too. Because sometimes she feels sad, coz her parents often visit her because of their family business.

"Next time, allow me to meet your crush ok? but for now, we need to go inside because the sunlight is kinda hurt to the skin now"

"Ok, I will think about it. But thank you for spending time with me Dr. Minmin"

I messed up her short hair
"Come on my pretty little dramatic friend"

--

I am now taking Sahee to her room while talking about some stuff continuously, I turn the wheelchair to the hallway then she tells me to stop.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

she moves the wheel of her chair on her own heading to the room

I follow her until we reach the ward. I look at Sahee and she was so excited. She stops beside the door like she's waiting for someone. When I reach the room's door and peeked at it, I saw some patients, A man with a cast. An old woman and on another bed near the widow is a cute boy sitting on his bed talking to a doctor.

"I think this is the time"
She murmured, I think she is talking about her crush, so I scan the room again.

"your crush is an old man?" -- I was just teasing her

"No! Focus on the other side in the window!"
I smiled, coz I already saw him

"Wow your crush is cute"
I commented and saw her smile

but my attention shifts to the doctor to whom the boy is talking with,
--Miyeon,

it's been one week since she works here in the hospital where I am working,  and she already got the hearts of the staff. other doctors respected her for her skills. Mr. Minatozaki is right, She's so fine and fit working here in IGH.

"ahhm, Sahee let's go?"  Asking her to avoid the person inside the room,

Sorry Sahee, I need to ruin your time with your crush.