CHAPTER | 29

A/N
I'm a bit lazy describing Miyeon's house so feel the vibes of the house in the picture.
*Credits to the proper person for the picture used.

------------
Minnie Pov...

"We are here,"
Soojin said, as they entered the living room she was with Miyeon they went out for ramen after duty.

"Coco, these are the things you ask me to buy"
I heard Miyeon say then walks towards Sana who is now in the kitchen and put the plastic bags on the table.

"Coco, these are the things you ask me to buy"I heard Miyeon say then walks towards Sana who is now in the kitchen and put the plastic bags on the table

"Thank you! Dr. Quack you're the best!"

Currently, we are at Miyeon's humble house, and we will have our dinner all together.

I don't have against the place because it's very cozy and homie. It's very Miyeon style, her kitchen theme is green which I know is her favorite color.

But why are we here?

After we finished our day one Medical Mission, we need to transfer to the site and it happened that it was at Miyeon's clinic. So according to Mr. Dave,  we will stay at Miyeon's ancestral house which I tried to refuse and proposed that I will stay in our lodging but when Dr. Dave ask me about the reason, I can't able to say the reason that is because my asshole EX who ignored me like she doesn't know me. So here I am.

I averted my eyes away from them when Sana pick a slice of kimbap and give it to Miyeon. And that shameless Asshole bites it while smiling. Arghh!! Like she didn't kiss me earlier!

I don't hate Sana because first, she doesn't know about my past and second, I'm not sure about their relationship. But seeing them like that and hearing Miyeon calling Sana "Coco" makes me feel... Makes me feel... Kinda Hurt.

Yes, I'm hurt. Being caught up off guard like this, meeting my first girlfriend who left me 8 years ago without any word makes me feel vulnerable. I was unprepared and wasn't able to brace myself for this impact so I think this is my defense mechanism.

I felt someone taps me,

"You ok?"

It's Dr. Jae one of our co-doctors who help in this mission.

"Yeah"

"You seem quiet"
he said

"Maybe tired?" I said.

"You take a rest quickly after our dinner"

I nod at him, then I saw Miyeon looking at us like she was, angry?
Yes, I know that look she's angry,  Ahh Maybe because I slapped her earlier.

My attention went to the opening door sound at the front door, and a familiar old lady appears, it was Halmonie SoHee. But what is she doing here? 

"Halmonie!!" 
Sana rush to Halmonie, so her grandchild that she mentions is Sana? 
They are hugging each other, then Sana guided Halmonie to us but then Halmonie saw me.

"Minnie-shi?"
She calls me with a bright Smile

"Wow!! what a small world! why are you here?"
she holds my hand while looking at my face, 

"Halmonie, I was part of the Medical Mission with Sana,"
I answered

 I know the attention of the room is in us now.

"Oh, so you work with my grandchild?"
I look at her with a confused face, 

"Yes, it was Sana, right Halmonie?"

"Ahh, Sana is for me a grandchild too, but what I am talking about is Cho Miyeon"

and for the second time, I was shocked again. Why my fate is playing me with her?
before I answered, Halmonie Sohee Called Miyeon.

"Miyeonah!!~~ come over here!"

I was really stunned on my feet, gosh!
Miyeon is now standing beside Halmonie

"Maybe you already met Minnie, But I want you to meet my old friend,  I want you to be friends with her coz I know she's a good Doctor, Miyeonah"

I think my face is red now, flustered because of Halmonies words, 

"Hi, I'm Miyeon, Halmonie SoHee's granddaughter, nice to meet you my grandmom's Old friend"
She offered her hand, I don't have a choice but to accept it, 

"Nice to meet you, Halmonie's Granddaughter"
She held my hand tightly and I don't know what kind of look she was throwing at me right now coz her facial expression is kinda soft. Maybe because her grandmother is in front of us.

"Please enjoy staying here Minnie-sshi"
Halmonie said, 

Then Sana call  us for dinner,  
I don't know how the dinner ended but I was talking with Halmonie Sohee the whole time while my subconscious is watching Miyeon from afar.

Everyone is already in their rooms to rest,
I remain to help Sana clean the kitchen

"Nicha, how was your day?"
Sana, while she arranges the cooking ware in the cabinet,

Actually very exhausting, and surprised

"so much happened today, that I can't bearly grasp it"
I was sitting at the Kitchen counter while wiping the plates and utensils

"How about you Senior Sana?"

"It's great, coming here is really great and relaxing for me,"

"Maybe because you are with Dr. Cho?"
I tried to hit the bush,

"ahh Doctor Quack? yeah I'm really happy to work with her"
I saw Sana smiling making me sad inside.

"It's obvious that you really love her"
Sana laughs at me, she's leaning on the lavatory countertop,

"No way! don't tell me you thought about us having a relationship?"
I didn't answer and just look at her intently. Like waiting for her to spit out the answer

"yah!! Dr. Quack is my cousin! how dare you think like that. grr! it gives me chills"
She didn't stop laughing,

I was so embarrassed

"ahh, she's your cousin?"

"yes! My one and only cousin so stop thinking about us having a relationship ok?"
I just smiled and continue wiping the plates, I don't know why I feel somehow relieved knowing they are only cousins.

"Nicha-yah, can I ask you something?"
Sana asks as time passes

"Hmm?"

"I notice something in you,"
I look at her with a questioning look

"What was it Senior?"

"the way you look at Miyeon, by any chance, have you met before?"

I don't know if I will tell her but I will just tell her some parts maybe,

I didn't notice that I became silent, maybe she gets tired of waiting so she conclude my answer,

"So you have met before? that's why there is a kind of feeling I felt when you saw her earlier"

"what feeling?"

"I don't know, but anyway, so you know her?

"Kinda?"
I'm not lying because I didn't know Miyeon so much

~~I met her before but maybe she didn't remember me because she didn't notice me"
I continued

I saw Sana's facial expression change, she looks like sad.

"Why?"

"Ahh, maybe because it was a long time ago,"
Sana said,

I was curious but  I feel like she did avoid it so I didn't push her to speak.

We continued cleaning the kitchen and went to our rooms after,

I've been lying on my bed but my mind is still on my conversation with Sana,
I heaved out a sign, 

"You should sleep Min, you've been sighing there"
Soojin in a small voice, obviously awaken because of me, 

"Sorry,"

"I know that you are now confused, but I know everything happened for a reason Min,"

"Yeah, So don't stress yourself too much, coz me too I was wondering why she didn't recognize us but I know there is  always a reason Min,"
I was startled by Lisa's voice, 

My friends really know me, thankful that they are with me now, 

"Thank you, guys,"

"So please, Stop disturbing us Mouse, and help yourself to sleep"
again my annoying friend mode again, 

I heard Soojin's soft chuckle, 

"Owkey, love you both, and goodnight"

I guess I will let fate help me to understand everything about Miyeon..

To be continued

-------------------

Hi guys~! haha 
Take care !!

:MorphineDrip
Done:04/12/23
:Publish: 04/19/23