CHAPTER | 4

Miyeon's Pov..

I woke up feeling my head really heavy,
I grunt because my throat is aching

I look at the room and I know that this is not mine, Where am I?

I check myself and I'm wearing unfamiliar clothes I tried to remember what happened to me yesterday -- "Minnie" I utter,

I really feel lost yesterday a lot of things happened, I decided to stay at the school overnight but the rain comes and I need to hide from the roaming guards I lost consciousness because I have a fever too that time.

Vague flashbacks appear in my head 
when Minnie saw me sitting on the floor when she transfer me and how I found myself in her arms last night.

I get off the bed and head to the door I open it slowly feeling the surroundings, I saw the small living area. I walk slowly out of the room, I smell food and I felt my stomach grumble.

"good morning," A tiny voice of Minnie from the other side

"Come here to my kitchen," I walk to the divided room and saw Minnie preparing food, what are you looking at? come and sit here"?

I smile seeing her fit right now, she's so warm and welcoming. I'm thankful that she's the one who sees me in that state because I have a lot of people who hate me and they can use that incident to ruin me. 

I walk towards her cute black two-seater chair dining set, set the food, and sat in front of me

"enjoy the food," she said fixing her glasses while leaning her face in her left hand. 

"how about you?" I said in a hoarse voice

"I'm done actually for your info, it's already 11 am in the morning"
I taste the porridge then I take 1 slice of egg roll both are good, it's been a while since I ate a homemade meal. I finished all the food she prepares for me.

"Thank you for the food," I said

"you told me to talk back to the bullies, now I will tell you don't run in the rain and make yourself sick" her calm earful to me, 

I didn't respond, I won't explain coz I don't want her to be involved with my problems. 

"Why are you sitting there yesterday wet from the rain while inflamed by fever? don't you have a house or dorm?" I was enjoying watching her nag me 

"I don't have a place to go yesterday but I will look for a new place," I said

"why?" ~she is so soft while looking at me I can see genuine sincerity
"It's too personal, anyway thank you for taking care of me" avoiding her question
"Have you found a new place to stay?"~ 
"Not yet,"~~
"Since you are not yet recovered and have no place to stay you can stay here if it's ok with you?" I look at her,  she's shy for asking me to stay so cute.

 I don't have the strength to object or reject her offer coz I really need that for this time. 

"It's ok with you?" -- I ask then she nods and fixes her eyeglasses
"Ok, but I will share your dorm's monthly rental" -- I insisted

"ok, deal," Minnie said, she get up and get my empty plate

I don't know what will happen in the next few days but I should fix my problem as soon as possible. 

Minnie's Pov

It's been a week since Miyeon move from my Dorm I know it was a sudden decision but I am just being a good classmate to her, plus she saves me many times so it's my way of showing my gratitude. I told my best friend Lisa about this and she was so shocked about it. I did tell her what happened to Miyeon last Friday but I didn't tell her in detail I just said that I offer Miyeon a place since I owe her for saving me twice at the hand of my bullies.