CHAPTER | 39

Minnie pov.

I felt a gentle breath touching my face
I tried to move but I felt there was something around me.

I tried to open my eyes and saw a white cloth
I looked up and saw a sleeping Miyeon, I checked myself and I was hugged by her.

I tried to speak but I felt my hoarse throat

So I decided to just watch Miyeon's calm sleeping face,

you're still a deep sleeper looser

I feel her chest rising as she breathes, her baby milk soap scent is addicting, I know it's scent coz I used her soap when I took a bath. I feel warm in her arms and I wish I always wake up like this.

I tried to check the room to look for a clock, But I was covered by Miyeon's body so I didn't know what time is it, I needed to go now, I had duty today.

Then she moves a little and looks down quickly, maybe she remembers about me.

"Hey, are you feeling good?"
She gently stretched her body without removing her arms from me.

I just nod at her and enjoy my view.
She felt my forehead and smiled.
"Thank You, you have cooled down~~
Last night you were inflamed because of flu and lost consciousness I didn't wake you up but I gave you one flu shot"

"~And I already informed the hospital about you being sick, so today just take a rest"

I was touched by her calm voice talking to me knowing how she took care of me last night making my eyes watered again I immediately buried my face to her chest to hide my face.

"Hey, why are you crying? I was really worried for you since last night"

"I'm so sorry Miyeon"~I said in a muffled sound

She pulled me back and held my face to face her. "Why are you saying sorry? For what?"
She wiped my tears from my cheeks.

I bit my lip to suppress my sob

"Hmm? Why?"

"For what my father has done to you,- for hurting you Miyeon"

I suppress my sob but my tears are falling continuously. I saw Miyeon's facial expression change, I didn't see anger but compassion. I didn't see judgment but understanding.

"How did you know?"-she asked surprised

"I overheard my dad and your Uncle.
So you remember everything now Miyeon?"
I asked back, and I saw her nod.

It makes my heart at ease knowing that she got her memory back, but at the same time afraid that she might be angry at me because of what happened

"Since when?"
I ask her,

"When I woke up after I fainted in Daegu"
I can see her eyes are on the verge of crying too
Making my heart hurt again.

"I'm sorry for not coming back Minnie, sorry for hurting you"- She got lost suppressing her tears because she started crying too

"No, It's not your fault please don't say that."

I hugged her and we both cried like this was the way to pour out our frustrations and pain that we suffered and remember our wasted 8 years. But above anything else, she is still my Miyeon.