CHAPTER | 31

Minnie's pov

We are now arranging our things, preparing to go back to our medical site. I pick up my things and carried my backpack,

"Let me,"
But I pulled my things and left, I've been avoiding her as much as possible

I get in the car after I load my stuff into her compartment's car, Miyeon hops in.

I smell her scent inside the car making me uneasy then I was startled when she leans her face towards me looking at me intently with her cold face. She just reaching my seatbelt, fuck movies!

But Miyeon didn't lean back to her seat she puts her arms on the side window as leverage, while our faces are inches apart.

"Are you mad at me?"

I felt tingled on my nerves feeling her hot breath on my face. I can't find words to talk back, coz my mind is fighting but my body is screaming for her and I don't know how to control it.

"No"
My shaky voice answered,

"Then why are you like that?"

I didn't respond, I'm struggling with my breathing, she's so f*cking near.

I didn't answer and just stare at her face

"If you will be mad at me, I guess you should be mad at me because of this"

On her next move, she cupped my face and kissed me, at first it was hard but soon it became gentle and passionate. And when I kissed back, I rest my arms on her shoulders caressing her nape, I heard her moan.

Everything went fast, I felt that she removes my seat belt that blocking me, then she pulled me to her lap, I am now straddling her. Her hands are roaming inside my shirt making me gasp. I feel hot inside, And I can't fight back anymore.

But while kissing her, Everything flashed back to me, when we first met, our first conversation, our first fight and first kiss, and lastly our first and last making love.

I remember also the days when I'm waiting and longing for her. All of the pain and sadness that I've been through while she's gone.

All the emotions rushed through me and I didn't notice I was crying. Miyeon stopped and was surprised but she hugs me right away making me sob on her shoulder pouring everything. I hear her soft hush while caressing my head making me calm little by little.

I didn't hear her ask or speak, but her arms are enough for me at this moment.

I missed her so much. For all the years that had passed I just pretend to everyone even to myself that I moved on but the truth is not.

And it hurts to see her now ignoring me and the past we had.

-

Miyeon starts the engine and drives the car as soon as I get back to my seat I don't know how I ended my cry. We didn't talk afterwards and it was deafening silence inside the car for the whole trip.

When we reach the site, I got off as soon as the car stop.

"Minnie"

Miyeon called me as I hurriedly walked out of the car. I need to get away from her coz I'm f*cked up now.

Miyeon's Pov.

I don't know what was just happen earlier I can't help myself to take her lips to mine. But when she cried in my arms I felt that I have caused her that pain and I wanted to know it.

When I stop the car Minnie Quickly got off.
I follow her at the back of my car, she forcefully opens the door of the compartment.

"Hey, What's wrong?"
I ask her with tenderness that I didn't use with any woman that I've been with.

She didn't respond

"Minnie please, what's the problem?"

She faced me and I saw her eyes are about to cry again.

"Do you really want to know huh?!~~
The problem is me! You ok now?"

She turns her back to me but I immediately grab her.

"Why?"
I look at her intently

She frustratedly cover her face and faced me again

"Because I'm so pathetic!-
I let you kiss me there (*pointing to the car), again and remember everything we had in the past vividly! "

She pulled her arms off my hand

I was confused about what she was saying
"I don't get where you coming from, what past?"

"See that? I'm so pathetic, that I still remember you here (*pointing to her heart) while you don't f*cking recognize me!~~ Am I that easy to forget, huh?!"

My head is starting to pound and it hurts.

What is she talking about.? What past? Is she part of my long-lost past?

"Im Pathetic! Because I though I already forgotten you ~~But for that quick moment, all I want for me is your touch and kisses. Forgetting all the pain that you've caused over all those years when you left me!"

Then I remember Soojin's words when we have our meal at the ramen house.

I don't know what happened to you Unnie,

But I know you have a reason why you are Ignoring Minnie, or even Lisa

That time, I don't have plan to open up what happened to me in the past so I just pretend in front of Soojin. That was my big mistake cause I was not able to know my relationship with Minnie before.

My head started to hurt and I can't take it.
I tried to put my both hands to stop the pain but it didn't.

then some random visions flashed in my head
It's new for me but every pictures are looked familiar,

I can't hear Minnie's words
coz my head is spinning, while memories are flashing.

then the last person I saw in my flashbacks.

Minnie's sleeping face and her naked body laying in my arms.

"Miyeon?!"
I heard Minnie scream

Then Everything turns dark.

To be continued...

———

Raw Chapter :)
See u next week

:MorphineDrip💊
Done&Pub: 04/27/23