CHAPTER | 42

‼️smut ahead
⚠️No Kids Allowed

Miyeon's POV..

After we brought Sahee Home, I drove Minnie to her apartment, she asked me to sleepover and I eagerly accepted it.

I went out of Minnie's room after taking a bath and saw her in her kitchen. I feel turned on seeing her wearing a loose T-shirt and shorts exposing those long legs.

"What are you doing?"
I ask as I approach her, trying to clear my head

"Snacks and hot drinks for us"
I smiled coz I felt warm thinking of her effort.

"Have seen your clothes?"

"Yeah"
She averted her face to see me, her natural without makeup face was so beautiful Exposing her Thai features.

"Wow, your body didn't change"
She commented,

"other clothes are small to me, but this one still fits"  I answered, I was wearing my old boxer shorts and old T-shirt.

Earlier, Minnie handed me my old duffle bag containing my Old things left from our old dorm that she still kept until now.
I felt bad somehow but I was really moved because she really did keep my things for a very long time.

I stand beside her and peck at what she's doing, I see sandwiches, hot coffee, and chocolates.

I hop onto her kitchen counter to sit and watch Minnie on my side prepare the food. This time I was able to scan and appreciate Minnie's apartment. Her apartment is a bit small compared to mine but it is neat and very cozy, her interior was earth-themed she has a small living area, kitchen, 1 general bathroom, and 2 rooms.

"Your place was good, is this yours?"
I utter as I look around

"Thank you, yeah I owned this"
While looking around My eyes went back to Minnie,  "It's warm, like the owner" I saw her flushed cheeks and soft smile.

"Really a sweet talker"
I heard her comment

about wanting to learn about her in the past I asked her a question a bit personal.

"Minnie~ah, How many have you dated in the past years?" I heard her soft chuckle

"Really? Are you serious?"
I love watching her, She's cutting the veggies not averting her eyes to me.

"Of course, I just want to know"

"The girls pushed me to date that's why I tried. So, I dated one when I was in Med school, and the last one was the son of our family friend but it didn't work out,"

Making my mouth shut and clenched my teeth silently. "Uhmmm" I hummed as answered. I feel kinda of jealous but shrug it off because I know it's my fault.

"You?" She asked me, and I need to open my damn mouth.

"I dated 2girls, some are flings"- I Said nonchalantly.

I saw her face become serious, but managed to speak "The two girls, are they serious relationship?" She look so hot when I saw her suck the mayo on her thumb making me swallow hard.

"Yeah. But I feel lost and empty with that relationship, so I focused myself on serving people" I saw her nod,

"How about you?"

"Somehow yes, but As I have said, I tried but it didn't work out"

"The last guy, have you invited him here?"