CHAPTER | 2

Minnie Pov...

"Ok I will assign your study partner for this whole semester," Mr. Dan said to the class.

"Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban"

Mr Jungkook and Mr. Jimin

(The teacher continuously calls the names)

I was waiting for my name.
While my focus is on my notes I can hear the others complain about their respective partners, while others are happy.

"'Minnie and Miyeon!" My pen slipped into my hand after hearing my name mentioned with her name. I quickly look at our professor and then fix my glasses, I heard others gasp maybe because they like to be in my place.

Huh? did I hear it right?

"ok, we're done here. Please study well and have good grades together"
Our Adviser said, the bell rang and he left the room. That's it, we're partners and I don't know how can I handle this semester with her. Again the chattering envelopes the classroom.

"Hey, are you Minnie right?" A voice from my back asks, I turn my body and look at her, I push my glasses and nod to her.
"So you're my study partner?"

I nod to her again,
"Okey, but I think your not deaf right?"

"huh? no, I'm not. why, did you think I am?" I said, creasing my brow because of confusion

"Just Checking coz you're just nodding at me. Anyway, what's the plan?" She just asked me in a normal tone but my heart is not cooperating...

"hey?"--
"Ahhh-- Uhmm, let's meet every after class?" I swallow the lump in my throat and push my glasses**(sorry it's her mannerism),

"Where?"

"at the Library?" I said with a question mark waiting for her to agree

"let's meet after my practice at the school park near the Old tree"
Miyeon ends it while fixing her things,
then she stands up, I looked up at her as she put on her earpods and left.

I don't know if this study partner Idea will be effective for me coz my mind is not cooperating with me every time I talk to her and my heart is ripping its own tissues inside it because of nervousness.

"whew' I sighed,

I just had to breathe now, even my lungs are now joining my malfunctioning brain and heart. Miyeon's presence is too intimidating for me to handle.

I was startled because of the arm that links to my shoulder,
I was walking back to my dorm.

"Yah! Minnie, how's the feeling of being a study partner of one and only Cho Miyeon?" My Thai best friend Lisa knows me very well. As you can see she's pestering me again, it all started last week when Cho Miyeon appeared in our classroom.

Lisa shakes me and whispers...
"How's the feeling being paired with your crush?" I gasp, bulging my eye and hitting my elbow on her.

"Sorry sorry sorry, I was too excited. Anyway, how was it?'
Lisa giggled because of her crackheadness

"I don't know," I said, dropping her good vibes approach to me

"Yah! what kind of answer is that Minnie-ah~~!!!"
I rolled my eyes, here we are again.

"Of course! I was nervous up to my esophagus that my myocardium is twisting
to the extent that my oxygen outwears !~~ you ok now chicken?"

I yell at her in a small voice afraid to gain attention from the other passers,