CHAPTER | 30

Miyeon Pov.

I'm driving my small gray  Jeep Wrangler off to my clinic where our next Medical Mission site is located. My team is already there. I'm kinda late because of my dream last night, the same dream, same scenario but what is new for me is I saw her face now, making my night sleepless.

"Hello, Doc!"
Someone shouted from the outside coz my window is open since it was morning the fresh air is so calming.

"Good morning, Mrs. Choi"
I smiled at the mother walking with her daughter who was my patient before.

other than the typical road, small establishments, and familiar environment, there is something or should I say someone that bothers me now which is the girl I saw in my dream is the person sitting in my car's passenger seat.

It's Dr.  Nicha Yontararak,

She was late also that's why I ask her to join me, though at first, she's refusing coz I know I did wrong to her yesterday but I still insist despite her refusal. So, here she is now quietly sitting and looking outside enjoying the green surroundings.

I sighed silently

Maybe my dream has been affected because of my hot make-out meeting with her yesterday in the stockroom. I was hunted by her presence like something is pulling me to her like I'm bonded to her and I feel comfortable around her.

I maneuver the Car to a drive-thru Coffee shop in my town, I felt Dr. Yontararak's eyes.

"There is not much to buy food in the village, we should grab some food for our breakfast"

I stop at the window and get our order then after I give it to her but she looks wondering on the foods in my hands.

"Why? you don't like a chocolate drink and a pancake?"

Actually, I just ordered her food as my guts said

She didn't respond which I understand,
but thankfully she take the cup and the pancake

But I felt a familiar feeling inside when our skin touched, — What was that?

I just shrugged it off and drive slowly, but I was smiling secretly watching her eating her food silently.

"Were here"
I said to her as soon as I park the car,

"Thank you"
she immediately got off the car

we are now walking to the village, I saw her carrying some stuff that I think it's heavy so I help her to carry those stuff,

Why am I acting like this? like an overprotective girlfriend

"I can do this"

She's so stubborn

I didn't listen to her and just grab her bag which I think contained some medical devices, and again I received a death glare from her but I just shrugged it off and walk passed on her,

"Hello Dr. Nicha, how was your trip here?"
as soon as we arrived at the site, this annoying Dr. Jae approached her and I find it annoying, I'd seen him also talking to her last night.

Stick your nose out of Minnie and do your thing now Miyeon

Minnie Pov...

with so many people, why is she the one who is late?

I'm freaking out inside my head, I can't be with her I swear! being with her makes me remember everything! her unwomanly gestures, mannerisms, and simple doings.

Earlier when we go to the coffee shop.

Miyeon usually orders me a chocolate drink and pancake during our college days so I was really struck by that simple thing.