CHAPTER | 33

Miyeon's POv
(Flashback)

*Beep
*Beep
*Beep

The sound of familiar apparatus,

My head is heavy but the difference was,
It's clearer

"Miyeonah.."
I open my eyes and I saw my Halmonie
SooHee and Sana

I fainted, so I'm in a hospital.

Then I remember my argument with Minnie before I fainted.

I remember her now, I remember everything about her and all the missing memories of mine with her are now coming all together and the realization hits me hard.

It's been very long years passed without any memory of her,

My Minnie,

I met her  two days ago and for me, she's a stranger. I saw in her eyes how painful it is and it was so unfair for Minnie.

Then the emotions stream like a river my tears started to flow, it's all coming back to me and I can't suppress the pain. I lift my forearm covering my eyes and started to sob quietly.

What I have done for 8 years? I wasn't able to come back to her and left her without anything. I understand now why she cried that night in my arms, how painful for Minnie to see me not recognizing her.

I was so fucking Unfair to her.

"Why are you crying?! What is the problem Miyeonah?" ~Sana and Halmonie ask me

I just shake my head and continue sobbing.

I'm so sorry My sweet Minnie

"Doctor quack, the Team from IGH left already but I will stay here until you recover"

I just nod and look out the window. I was not able to attend our last day of Medical Mission because I need to recover first before meeting Minnie again.

"Yah... why are you so quiet? You've been like that after you cry earlier" my cousin asked,

"I remember everything now Coco"

Sana gasped and quickly join me on the bed

"Really? As in everything?"

I nod,

"but please don't tell Halmonie about this coz I will just compose myself first Coco."

"Ok, I get It. How are you?"

"It sucks, actually. Remembering everything"

"Since you remember everything, may I ask you something?"

"What is that?"

"About Minnie, Who is she? Do you know her?"

"Why did you ask?"