CHAPTER | 26

Minnie pov...

I look around and enjoy the scenery of Daegu province, We are here in a small community far from the city.

The medical mission will be held here tomorrow but we came here early to check the Location.

Happy to be on this medical mission, This will be my off from the work at the hospital.

"Minnieyah! Stop staring at the view and continue carrying some stuff!" Lisa calls me,

"Nae," (yes)
I said nonchalantly

I'm with Lisa and Soojin, we are listed to be part of the medical mission.

We are in front of a small lodging house unloading our things, this will be our place to stay for 3 days.

But before I get another bag to our service van, I saw in my peripheral a woman looks like Miyeon. My heart pounded wanting to rush and confirm.

"Soo, hold this please I have to check something" giving the remaining bags that needed to get inside.

Soojin looks at me.

"You ok?"

"Yes, I'll be back"

I run to the way where I saw the woman,

"Miss!"

she was at the end of the street and turn left I run along the street to catch the woman but when I got there I lost her.

I look around, the community is very small so I can able to look for her if she passes by here again.

I was panting hard.

"Miss?"

Someone grabs my arms making me turn my attention to the person.

"Are you lost?"

I saw a familiar face, my face brighten seeing her again after a very long years

"Halmonie?"

"Sorry. have we met before young woman?"

"yes, we do Mam, I might look older now but I am the crying teenager at the Medical Mission near your house 13yrs ago?"

I saw on her face that she was trying to search in her memory for what I said

"the one you comforted? You didn't remember?"

"Oh, I remember you now! How are you? You've grown as a beautiful woman now,"

"Thank you, I was not able to introduce myself before because my brother called me but I didn't forget your face Halmonie, My name is Nicha Yontararak, but please call me Minnie"

I feel warm when she holds my hand,

"What are you doing here?  are you on vacation?"

"We have a medical Mission downtown tomorrow"
I said smiling

"Wow! you really become a doctor?"

"Yes, Halmonie"

"Are you with someone?"

"I'm with my co-workers and friends, we just arrive at small lodgers there"
Pointing our place at the next street

" Do you want to visit my Ramyeon Food House?"
Halmonie smiling at me,

"Really? Do you have a noodle store Halmonie? wow, I love to visit there!!!"

"Are you free today, Minnie? You can come with me now"

*I feel my phone vibrates

"Halmonie I will pick this up quick"
She just nod at me,