CHAPTER | 10

Minnie's POV

We arrive at class Press Jihyo's house, Miyeon didn't like to come but I pushed her to come so I have someone with me.

This is my first time joining this kind of party, "just try something new" I remember Lisa saying to me.

"Something new"
I tell to myself,

I stare at Miyeon standing beside me who looks so cool in her white polo shirt and navy blue khaki shorts. I really love her fashion sense, she looks more masculine than our male classmates.

Since Miyeon is popular with the girls they are now staring at her like prey.

And I actually feel annoyed by their stares,
I mentally roll my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to come?"
Miyeon ask me for the 5th time since we are at the dorm.

"Of course, let's enjoy"

We enter the living area, a loud remix music plays from the stereo. This party is not alcohol-free, many are tipsy and dancing at the center. Some are cuddling, and some are... Nevermind.

"Minnie!"
Lisa called me.

"Finally! You tried to come!
~~Hi Miyeon! Thank you for joining Minnie"

She just nod to Lisa

"Excuse me, I will just look for Soojin"
She said looking at me

"Ok"~ we answer in unison
Nodding at her

I stare at her back as she walks away from us mixing herself with the crowd.

"She's hot gurl, your lucky"
Lisa said staring also in my direction

I look at her with a confused look.

"What? Everyone knows Miyeon and she never joins this kind of party. Despite being popular in the school she didn't mingle or have been close to any student other than Soojin"

"So u mean?"

"She's into you"
I laugh at her logic.

"No Lis, definitely a big joke"

"Why not? You are beautiful and lovable"

"Stop it, Lis,"

"Are you sure that you don't have any feelings for her?"

"Please Manoban!"

"Ok," she said teasing me.

I sat at the bar counter in the living area, and Lisa left to get me a drink. I do drink but occasionally, sometimes when Lisa sleeps in my dorm so I'm not new to this.

While waiting, my eyes search the area looking for that certain person.

Where is she?

Then Lisa comes back with a drink together with her Jennie.

"Hi, Minnie"
She greeted me with her gummy smile.

"Hi Jennie"

"so good to see you here. Lisa thought you change your mind"

"I would like to experience this Jen"

Jennie is a good person different from her cold bitch aura in school. She is seeing Lisa they have mutual feelings for each other and I'm happy that my friend is happy.

We just talk for a minute then someone approaches me

"Minnie? Ow!! Nice to see u here!"
It's Choi Young-Jae

"Hey,"
He is good actually but I don't like him bothering me too much.

"Jen, and I will just dance. enjoy Young-Jae's company for now, we will be back"
Lisa whisper