CHAPTER | 20

Narrator pov...

[*Text from Unknown number: (read)
You really dare to go with her tonight.
Break-up with her]

Lost, that's what Miyeon is feeling right now. Thinking why there is always suffering in every happiness

"Ah!!!~"

*loud sound of a punch to the door

"Why! Why do I need to choose?!"

*sound of a punch to the door again

After Miyeon dances with Minnie, she went to the other building's restroom and locks herself there to pour out her anger, frustration, and pain. She received another text threatening her about Minnie.

"I love her so much, why do I need to leave her?"

*Panting

She's talking like someone will answer her

*Another loud sound of a punch to the door

"Why we can't be together?"

Miyeon lean on a wall and sat on the floor
Ang cried hard like a lost baby.

*Cellphone vibrates

Minnie 12 missed calls
Soojin 5 missed calls

*Unknown number: (new message)
I think you should visit your grandma before it's too late.

*Incoming call from an unknown number
[Conversation]

Miyeon: No, please! No! Don't hurt her
Miyeon shouted as she restrained her sobs.

(Not familiar) Male voice: until tomorrow, you must leave and go to your hometown.

Miyeon: don't hur~

*End tone.

Miyeon punch again the door while crying,
She doesn't know what to do, someone is pressuring her right now. She loves her grandma and Minnie but she needs to choose one. If she wants to be selfish she just wanted to be with Minnie, but thinking about her grandmother who raised her after her mom died, leaving her grandma will break her heart too.

"Minnie, I love you so much, but I don't want to lose Halmonie too(grandma in Korean)"

She just hugs her knees and cries until she calms down.

Then when she went home, she has given her body and soul fully to her one and only Minnie.

She spends her whole night making love with her. And that was the most memorable night in her life being in the arms of her great love.

Forgetting her situation and being selfish even for this night.

But when morning comes, she received again an unknown call reminding her about her Halmolnie. With a heavy heart, she left Minnie in Seoul and go back to her hometown to check on her Halmonie. With the hope that she will come home on the same day but her hope didn't happen.

When she saw her Gradma's Mini Ramyeon Store, five gangsters destroying it. Miyeon saw Halmonie just looking at them destroying everything.

That's what she admires about her grandmother her calmness and fearless attitude. She didn't flinch while men are breaking her things.

Tears flow down Miyeon's face as she saw how the men throwing chairs and tables.
Her Halmonie didn't deserve this, this is all her fault if she just follows what they want things will not fall like this.