CHAPTER | 11

Miyeon's pov

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Minnie, I wasn't able to find her after she runs away from me.

It's already 11:45 pm and I'm starting to get worried.

Where are you?

Honestly, I was shocked knowing that she likes me, never in my wildest dream that Minnie will like me. I didn't see it coming I didn't know how to answer her.

It gives chills to my heart that I can't explain, but knowing that she likes me.

I feel happy...

I heard the door lock open.

I waited for her to come to the living area

Minnie paused when she saw me.
She looks exhausted. The urge to talk to her becomes firm.

"Minnie"

She immediately walks to pass by me but I hold her to stop.

"let's talk~~please"

I gently pull her to sit down on my left side, gladly she didn't refuse. No one is talking both of us are trying to read the atmosphere. I look at her she's looking at the floor.

"Minnie, about what you said earlier"

"I didn't say that to like me back"
She said.

"I didn't think that either~~
I'm just..."

I Look down, I can't meet her eyes it consumes me. I think I need to speak up to her for some parts of my life. I really owe her a big explanation.

"Ever since, I don't want to be attached to someone because they just took advantage of me and ask to be my partner. Not until Soojin who helps me to understand what friendship is. And then you came"

I said it while looking at the floor.

"I don't know, I started to care, and feel annoyed if someone approaches you. I don't know if that is Jealousy or whatsoever but these feelings are so strange for me"

"Minnie, For the first time.

For the first time I feel joyful to hear a confession that someone likes me~~

And hearing that you like me is really overwhelming. Like someone is griping my heart, throbbing like my heart is pulsating"

I grab my shirt on the chest, griping the cloth while breathing heavily. I glance at her and shock is written all over her face.

"I'm happy to know your feelings~~
But I'm afraid Minnie, I'm afraid to hurt you because of me like what happened last time"

"I'm afraid, to the point that I will just choose to not feel this happiness and pretend that I didn't hear you say those words. But of course, I can't!"

why does she always witness my awful situation?

Minnie holds my hand and looks at me intently waiting for me to finish my words.

She is staring at me, those eyes that saw all my mess but still accept me. How blessed I am to have her beside me.

But I don't want to take her feelings for granted just because she likes me. I want to be sure about my feelings.

"Can you wait for me, Minnie? I will just sort my feelings coz it's too overwhelming for me"

She smiles at me and gives me an understanding look. Like what she always does.

"Of course, I didn't say those words for you to make you feel bad. I'm so sorry for not considering your feelings and your past."

"No, you didn't do any wrong. I should be the one thanking you Minnie"