CHAPTER | 5

Minnie's Pov

Intramural Week and this is the last day

For a whole week, there is a lot of different booth activities, a food caravan, and Kpop artists came and perform to support our Intramural. That's why students in every dept. are busy

Before I joined the Martial arts dept. I was part of the Music Club so for this time I will be participating in the music club for this year's presentation it will be later at night for the closing ceremony party. I may be a nerd for those bullies but I can participate in this activity thanks to Lisa for pushing me all throughout.

We are here in the gymnasium of Seoul International University because the karate club has a tournament and every trainee will join. Those who will win in every division will be the representative of the School in the interschool competition.

So Miyeon will be joining in the tournament under the Women's karate Lightweight division.

I'm here to support her,

It's been 3 months since she moved from my dorm and our friendship grew over such time. I can say that Miyeon is a really good person but still, she's a mystery to me.

"Fighting Yeon!"  I am cheering her, I was sitting on the bench. She looks at me and nods she's wearing blue gloves and white cloth with a blue belt.

I'm used to that kind of response from her and that's normal for me.

I can see other girls are glaring at me, I already told you right? Miyeon is famous not only in the Medical department but in the whole university.

The fight started, and both fighters are observing each other's movements waiting for that split chance to score.

Miyeon's opponent attack and give a front kick, she dodges it and throws a punch, scoring to Miyeon.

You can hear the cheering from the crowd

Then Miyeon jumps sideways and throws a sidekick another score to her but the opponent punches her which gives a score.

In the last round, Miyeon is leading

The fight is too close, the opponent kick and they meet in the middle Miyeon high kick at the opponent's back but her opponent's elbow lands on Miyeon's eyebrow which cuts her skin. It's a foul.

Miyeon is bleeding the referee checks and talks to Miyeon but she chooses to continue. Only a few seconds remaining the game continues and for the last-second Miyeon executed an attack and then times up.

Miyeon wins the game.

Miyeon walked in my direction and then sat beside me I'm worried so I check her wound thanks because it was not that deep.

"We need to clean and dress your wound"
I fixed my glasses while looking at her face.

"First-aid kit! Quickly" I ask her friend Soojin to give it to me. "Here Unnie"

I clean the wound and I was trembling while wiping her face Miyeon holds my hand and looks at me uttering through her lips "Relax",

I'm a bit angry because she's acting cool again so intentionally I put pressure on her wound, Miyeon reacted "Aw!" She whispers while smiling, I roll my eyes and continue cleaning her wound. Then a few moments later her coach came with the medic to attend to Miyeon to check her wound.

Miyeon's Pov...

I touch my wound that was already dressed it stung but was tolerable. I was injured but I'm happy 😊