CHAPTER | 38

Author's POV...

"Excuse me? Are you ok?"
The voice from a man got Minnie to look up removing her arms from hugging her knees, Then the tall man shed Minnie from his umbrella,

Minnie is confused because the man in front of her is a total stranger,

"Hey Miss, You'll get sick if you stay here while the rain is pouring!"
The man said in a loud voice to Minnie because of the rain.

"~I'm ok Sir" she answered nonchalantly

"What?" - The guy didn't hear her clear because of the loud sound of rain, but Minnie didn't respond

"Are you drunk Miss? You want me to call a cab for you?" The guy insisted

"No, just please leave me alone!"
Minnie yelled, looking up to the concerned Guy for him to understand.

The guy just stood and didn't leave

"Miss at least just move there a bit so there is some shed for you"—

Minnie is about to answer when a voice from someone interrupted them

"Excuse me, Sir, I know this person, what's the problem?"

Minnie averted her head to the owner of the voice, Since She has a shed of umbrella, with no interruptions of pouring water on her eyes she can clearly see the owner of the voice that is now talking to them.

"It's true? You know her?"
The guy asks for confirmation looking at the soaking wet, beautiful crying lady sitting in a gutter

Minnie nods while looking sad at the woman who just came.

"Hey, Min I got you,"-
The woman said and attended the Lady and assisted to stand.

"What happened?"~ The guy heard the woman ask sincerely pulling the Crying Lady to her side to share the Umbrella. The Lady just shakes her head but she's on the verge of crying again.

"Sir thank you for your concern, I'll take care of her,— If I look suspicious for you here is my calling card, we are both working at that hospital" —

The Guy takes the calling card and read
"Cho Miyeon"

"Yes it's me, You may excuse us, Sir, we gonna go."

The two ladies walk away heading to the car parked near the coffee Shop.

Miyeon's Pov

I close the passenger door and walk to the driver's seat. I look at Minnie looking at the window both arms hugging herself because of the cold. I took off my coat and gave it to her still no words from her.

I turn on my heater and toggle the vent to her just to help her ease the coldness. I turned on the engine and started to maneuver the car.

"Minnie-yah, We will go first to my apartment nearby because you need to change your clothes first OK?" I looked at her but she didn't respond so I drove quickly to reach my apartment as soon as possible I didn't want her to get sick.

I was clueless and worried about why she was crying and letting herself be soaked in rain earlier. It just happened that I took my long break to my usual hang-out place the coffee shop near the hospital and I saw Her and got curious about the man who was talking to her since I overheard them I immediately barged into their conversation and got her away from him.