CHAPTER | 43

⚠️🔞🔞🔞
Just a bit smut..

—-

Minnie pov...

"Scalpel"

"Bovie"

*bip bip

"How was the Vital signs? The vitals are good just take your time"

I answered Soyeon, we are operating spleen removal of a trauma patient while giving her a training also. I smile when Soyeon successfully execute the removal.

"Specimen"

"Ok I will stitch him up, good job Intern Soyeon" I said praising her, I glanced Yuqi and saw her rolled her eyes..

Really, these two..

"You're so generous in complement lately, spill the tea Minnieyah" Yuqi said as we got out of the OR.

"Just admit it woogie that I did great earlier"
Soyeon teasing Yuqi again.

"So full of yourself Dr. Tiny stop being arrogant! But I'm talking serious here Minnieyah are you in love or perhaps dating someone?"

"Huh?"
I just blurt out

"Gosh, she's creeping me out!"
Then I heard Soyeon chuckled

"Why?" I ask clueless

"You smiled"

"No, I Did not!"

"You did!"

"Did I?"-I faced Soyeon and she nods

"So now spill it" - Yuqi ask me again,

I look away and face forward to hide my smile, coz I really love teasing Yuqi. But I saw Miyeon standing at the nurse station looking at me too.

I can't fight myself not to smile coz I automatically did..

Gosh I miss her so much, we've been busy for two days in a row and we didn't have time to be with each other..

"Oh, now I know, send a message to our Group Chat tell them that we need gather later. We have a lot of things to catch up" -I heard Yuqi said so Soyeon..

"Love?"
I smiled hearing her voice calling her endearment to me.

Then, I heard the door of my apartment closes

"Love? I'm here!"She called me again
"In the living room!" I answered,

I heard Miyeon's footsteps,
I saw her  from the hall entrance peeking at the living room where I was sitting.
"There you are" smiling at me then walking towards me she leans down to kiss me on my forehead..

"What are you watching?"
Miyeon asks looking at my TV while her hand caresses my face.

"Handmaiden"-I answered, I paused the movie
"Is it good?"-she asked

"I just started, You want to join me?"

"I will just change"~~"Okay, I'll wait "
She walks to our room to change,