CHAPTER |18

WARNING!! SMUT

Minnie Pov

I'm looking for Miyeon,

After we dance she go outside and since then I couldn't see her, the grad ball is not finished yet.

Where are you?

I informed our friend that I will look for Miyeon and possibly we will not return to the ball. I look at the area of our school but I didn't see her, I even go to our usual spot at the park but nothing is there. So I decided to go back to our dorm.

When I arrived at the dorm the darkness enveloped the room and saw her sitting alone on the sofa looking devastated.

I was hurt seeing her again like this, I started to walk toward her and saw that she has bruises and a small wound on her knuckles but other than that no signs of wounds on the other parts of her body. I went to my medicine cabinet and get the ointment.

I kneel on the floor between her legs I peek at her because she's sitting hunched back

"Tee Rak, Did something come up?"

I hold Miyeon's bruised hands.
And started to clean it

Miyeon is not responding

"It may sting, please endure"
I gently apply the ointment. Then I glance at her who is looking in the other direction.

I touch her chin to make her look at me, I knew she was fresh from crying

"we didn't finish our ball, we left early"

looking at Miyeon intently with pleading eyes. She looked away again

"I'm sorry, I tried to come back but I don't want you to see me like this"

Suppressing her voice to crack.

After I apply the ointment, I place it on the small table and use my free hand to cup her face trying to look at her puffy eyes,

"If you are not ready to open up its ok~~ hmm?"

"But Miyeon, please take care of this Hand (*I grab her hand), because this is your weapon to achieve your dream to become a general surgeon, this hand will save many lives in the future. So don't just use it in violence unless it's needed"

I saw her nod

"I'm such a Mess Minnie~ah, I'm sorry for messing up your life"

I saw the pain in her eyes and it reaches my heart. I don't see her like that because she brings me so much joy to me.

"messing my life? Who told you? Hmm?"

She didn't respond

"If you are a mess, You're My beautiful mess Miyeon,"

I said, while my heart is pounding hard, caressing her face,

"I don't care about the standards, you are enough for me My Tee Rak."

She pulled me for a hug, she didn't speak but I feel her tight hug like she was afraid to lose me. I hope I have the power to read her mind right now.

After a while, I let go of our hug and look at her again. I feel the thin air between us that makes me want to kiss her now so I slowly move to take her lips to mine.

It was warm and sweet, I feel so light and also hot I felt her arms around me and gently pulling me to her I'm still kneeling between her legs. The kiss went deeper but we were not fighting for dominance, I feel hotter hearing our grasping breath between our kisses.