CHAPTER | 44

Hyunjin Pov...

I'm eating my lunch alone at my station.

*Phone rings (Dr. Nam)
Dr. Nam: Dr. Hwang, are you busy?
Hyunjin: Just eating my lunch Senior Dr.
Dr. Nam: sorry to disturb you
Hyunjin: No worries, what is it again Senior Dr.?
Dr. Nam: I just want you to join my next operation.
Hyunjin: Oh, it's my pleasure, may I ask who will join this operation?
Dr. Nam: I will ask Dr. Min to join too.
Hyunjin: ok I will join Senior Dr. Thank you.
Dr. Nam: OK! See you at 1 for our meeting.
*call ends

I put done my phone and stretched my body, I'm excited to work with Dr. Min,

I was invited by Dr. Min's father to work here at IGH, He asks my father and arranges things to set me up for her daughter. Yontararak is a powerful and very influential family in the Medical world and my family is also know in business world, Ulysses wants to expand his power by uniting with the Hwang so the rest was their plans. But since My dad trust me the most, I need to obey as a loyal son of my parents.

I known and heard about Minnie since we were in the same world (medical), she's beautiful also so who can resist? I was shocked at first hearing our parents' plan but I took this opportunity to know her. I heard from her father about her relationship and Mr. Yontararak wants her daughter to stay away from that Doctor.

[Flashed back]

"Hyunjin my son, please get my daughter from that Cho, I don't want her future to be ruined because of that wrong relationship" ~Mr. Ulysses Yontararak said

They are having dinner with Hyunjin and also Mr. Hwang

"Uncle, I will try to know her but I can't promise"

"Oh, I will use my power to let that happen"~ The Thai said while drinking his wine
"Thank you my friend because you raised your son well, unlike my daughter and it is all because of that bastard immoral daughter. So please Hyunjin take my daughter, I will give all my blessing to you"~

[End of Flashed back]

I heard my phone ring, a text message
Dr Nam: Let's have our meeting now

---

Minnie's POV...

"So are you now together?"
Lisa asks me

We are on the rooftop of the hospital
our usual hang-out place,

We are sitting on the floor with Minnie beside me and the gang are all with us.

--I felt Miyeon's hand behind us held mine.

"Yes, we decided to get back together, and we already talked and Minnie already knows about what happened"

I look at Miyeon talking to my friends calmly and casually. But while looking at my friends' reaction, why were relieved and looked happy?

"Gosh I knew it!"~Shuhua said, making Jennie smile

"Shuhua, just let them be happy again- anyway congrats To both of you! Don't leave her again Miyeonah!"~ Jennie said

"Wait, did I miss something? What's going on? I felt like you already know everything?"
I ask curiously

"Babe, I already told them about what happened to me but not about our reconciliation" Miyeon Softly explains.

I look at my friends once again and they are all smiling at us, Soojin softly punches Miyeon on her shoulders, and Lisa who is hugging Jennie on the other side whispers to me