CHAPTER | 15

Minnie Pov.

The Grad ball is happening in 3 days and I'm excited to go there with my girlfriend,

Girlfriend

I didn't believe that Miyeon was now my girlfriend it's been a week since she confessed to me that night.

We're both adjusting to our setup Miyeon is so caring, sweet, and respectful. I remember our first day as a couple when we went to our class together.

[Flashed back]

"Good morning"

I opened my eyes and saw Miyeon's face staring at me with her beautiful face, gosh! her morning breath, it doesn't smell bad! How this person is so perfect? Immediately cover my mouth bulging my eyes on her.

"Why are you staring?"
I said in a muffled voice

"What? I Can't Understand you"
She said leaning down her face on me

I'm panicking inside, I buried my face in her chest.

"Why are you staring at me!"
I said sulking at her, I felt her soft laugh on her chest. She held me in her arms now I'm hugged by her.

"Nothing"
She answered, then I felt a peck of a kiss on the top of my head.

"Good morning"
I unconsciously uttered.

My gosh, Miyeon we are not yet a day-old couple but you already fluttered my heart like we're married at this moment!

We finally managed to prepare for our class we were now walking heading to our first subject and I felt that she held my hands as we walked side by side.

I saw the students staring at our intertwined hands and I was starting to get conscious.

Then Lisa met us in the hallway, I saw her brows raise as she looked at our hands. I know I have a lot to explain later

"Good morning love birds"
Lisa started,

"Lis, don't start"
I look at Miyeon and she just looking at us not getting that Lisa is teasing us.

"Ok, let's talk later miss in love!"
She quickly ran inside our room, I couldn't chase her because Miyeon still held my hands

"Yeon, my hand"
I murmured to her, but she just walked inside the room in front of our classmates I was startled but followed her I fixed my glasses looking at their teasing faces some were questioning and envious. We climb up to the upper seats while hearing their congratulations and teasing words to us.

So, this is how it feels to be dated by the famous Cho Miyeon and I need to deal with it every day.

[End of Flashed back]

Now we are here at the university gymnasium designing for the grad ball event because the medical department was assigned to this.

Some are cutting papers, hanging designs on the ceiling, and stage, I'm putting air on the balloons.

"Arghh! So tiring"
Lisa stretched her long legs and sat on the floor with her girlfriend Jennie

"Don't worry this is our last event for this year we are graduating Lis"
I commented,

"Yeah, it's like yesterday Min, when we met"

"Yeah"
I smiled on remembering that day she was such a dork and I was the bullied one..