10

Ren: Hey, where r u??
7:30pm

Me: taking a smoke
7:31pm

Ren: how was your date?
7:31pm

Me: You already know don't you? You were following us all day.
7:31pm

Ren: I'm sorry
7:31pm

Ren: Why did you leave so suddenly?
7:31pm

Ren: I thought you were having fun
7:32pm

Me: the memories. It was too much, I had to go. I felt angry, I didn't want to end up beating Karma
7:32pm

Ren: Even though you're angry at him, you still don't want to hurt him
7:32pm

Me: I punched him when I saw him again :/
7:32pm

Ren: to be fair he deserved it. I mean, he disappears for two years and then suddenly comes back out of the blue? Did he even tell you why he left?
7:32pm

Me: No
7:32pm

Me: I'm not sure I even want to know. I think It will hurt me. I'm tired of hurting because of that man
7:32pm

Me: Can you pick me up? You can track me right?
7:32pm

Ren: I'm on my way buddy
7:32pm

Gakushū smiled at the text. Ren was a true friend, he should appreciate Ren more, that man has been by his side since they were ten years old.

He got a text again, this time from Karma

Akabane: I feel stupid
7:33pm

Akabane: I'm sorry, I should have known taking you to our old dating places will sting you. Our memories are unbearable to you aren't they?
7:33pm

Akabane: But I can't wait for day two :D Being able to be near you, hold your hand, hear you laugh and see you smile. You had my heart doing back flips
7:33pm

Me: I want to punch you again. You make me angry, sad, and just being near you is a pain!
7:33pm

Me: Why did I even agree to this?!
7:33pm

"Am I being too hard?" Gakushū asked himself, throwing away his cigar and stepping on it. "No, I'm not. I'm just being honest, he's a grown man he'll understand" he scoffed, imagining Karma's hurt expression, finding it humorous, in a twisted way.

Akabane: Too late. You've agreed, it's a bet remember? Or are you not going to honor your words Asano?
7:34pm

Akabane: And seeing how even texting me is unbearable for you, then Okay. I'll leave you alone
7:34pm

Crap, Karma sounded upset. Should he say sorry?

In the end, Gakushū just placed his phone in his pocket, and took out another cigar.

Soon Ren arrived in a cab, and opened the door for the strawberry blonde. The two friends went home without discussing about Gakushū's ex.

Meanwhile, with Karma.

"Baaaaakaaa!" Karma whines, hitting himself with a pillow as he rolled around in bed. "I messed up on day 1! Stupid! Of course taking him to our old date spots is a dumb move! He'll have conflicted feelings! He'll feel happy and then sad and then eventually angry! You know what he's like when he's angry!"

Karma face planted into a pillow and screamed in frustration.

He lost focus when he saw Gakushū looking so handsome in just his teacher's uniform. And whenever Gakushū moved his arms Karma wanted to be caged in those arms again as Gakushū kisses him and tells him how much he loves him.

Karma rolled on his back on the bed, and hugged his pillow, pretending it was his love.

"Please don't be mad at me anymore..." He whispered.

"You know I have a right to be mad" his pillow now transformed into his handsome strawberry blonde, shirtless to display his abs. Karma snuggled closer to his hallucination.

"You're still childish Karma, even after all these years. Look at you acting like your love struck fifteen year old self, you're twenty seven Karma" Hallucination Gakushū sighed, petting Karma's head.

"You said this is part of my charm, remember?" Karma reminded, smiling contently.

"True, but that was when we were eighteen. You're immaturity might end up turning me off"

"You're one to talk, you acted like a child at the restaurant, we had a fucking food fight"

"Fair point" hallucination Gakushū shrugged, kissing the top of Karma's head.

Karma gently kissed hallucination Gakushū's lips, but when he opened his eyes he was kissing his pillow instead. Karma bit his lip. "Pull yourself together" he scolded himself.

Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep beep!

He stared at his watch. "Oh, is it time to that already?" He muttered, before grabbing his phone from his desk.

Karma sighed, before closing the door of his room, and then went to the bathroom and locked himself inside. To make sure no one would be suspicious, he turned the shower on to pretend to be bathing.