Extra extra (Short side stories 5)

1. "In my defence-"

Gakushū stared at their new house. Which is currently burning to the ground. Fire fighters are doing their best to put out the flames but Gakushū knows that there is no salvaging it. He spun around and glared at his husband and son. "What the fuck?! This is the second time!! Why is our house on fire?! Again!"

Youta gulped. "I-In my defence..I was supposed to be supervised" he pointed at his red haired father.

Gakushū turned his glare to his husband.

"And in my defence I myself was left unsupervised" Karma scratched the back of his neck.

"Jesus Christ" Gakushū rubbed his temple. "What did you do to make me fall head over heels in love with you?"

"Eh" Karma shrugged.

2. Mini concert

Gakushū was in the kitchen washing the dishes while he sang

"What's the use of trying! all you get is pain, when I wanted sunshine I got rain~"

"THEN I SAW HER FACE!" Karma and Youta screamed the lyrics.

Gakushū switched songs. "Don't try to sleep through the end of the world, and bury me alive! Cause I won't give up without a fight-"

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOO!" Youta and Karma grabbed a spoon and spatula as their mics. The strawberry blonde snickered at their antics "And I-"

"WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUU!~" Karma slid across the floor infront of his husband who threw his head back and laughed.

"Just like-" - Gakushū

"FIRE BURNING UP THE WAY! IF I COULD LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR JUST ONE DAY!" Karma sang dramatically

"WATCH THIS MADNESS, COLORUL CHARADE! NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!" - Youta

"My songs knoooow what you did in the daaaark!" - Gakushū

"SO LIGHT EM UP UP UP! LIGHT EM UP UP UP! LIGHT EM UP UP UP! I'M ON FIYAAAAAAH!!" Karma and Youta got on their knees and screamed out the lyrics oh so passionately.

Gakushū smiled. They have a weird family, but he would never trade it for the world.

Gakushū then grabbed a ladle and used it as his microphone. "Wake me up inside!"

"-WAKE ME UP!" --Youta

"Wake me up inside!" --Gakushū

"CAN'T WAKE UP!" --Karma

"SAVE MEEEEE!" --Gakushū, Karma, and Youta

3. Alex wonders if Alice is really his twin

"Waffles are just pancakes with abs" Alice said smugly at her brother, as if she said something smart.

Alex just stared at his twin with a deadpan expression. "Are we really twins?"

"Huh?" -Alice

"Sometimes I wonder if your mind works" Alex sighed.

4. Karma and Nanami's kinks

"I really wanna have car sex!" Nanami whined, draping herself all over the table. Karma put down his cup of strawberry milk and looked down at his whining sister-in-law

"Me too, but Gakushū doesn't want to no matter how much I try to seduce him" Karma sighed.

Nanami pouted. "Mira darling says my kinks are too extreme!"

"Gakushū said my kinks are too freaky!" Karma groaned. "He stole all my ropes and hid them somewhere!"

"Mira threw away all of my maid and neko costumes for her! Even the cute collar!" Nanami cried.

"Gakushū tossed my newly bought whip in the river!" Karma exclaimed. "I mean it's not like the whip was for him! I wanted him to use it on me!"

"Oh Miraaa~" Nanami hugged herself.

"Gakushū" Karma sighed

Unknown to them, their lovers were standing outside the kitchen listening to everything they listed off. Not sure whether they should be turned on or disturbed

Or maybe a strange combination of both?