39

"How did this happen?" Karma thought, as Gakushū pulled him up and pressed his lips against his. Lips that previously had been on his manhood and now are touching his. "I thought I had my controll in check?"

He felt Gakushū's manhood pressed against his thigh. "My my, Gakushū. Who would have thought we would slip up like this just because we were left alone together"

No, it was more than that. They've had this tension since the camping trip. Karma has been playing in dangerous waters, and Gakushū dis his best to hold himself back, stopped himself numerous times from jumping into the dangerous waters with Karma and just

Letting it all go

He moaned when Gakushū's lips trailed down to his neck, and then collarbone, sucking in his skin, biting and licking.

He forgot that Gakushū loved to mark him.

"Gakushū.." he panted, feeling his boyfriend's hands trail down to his abs. "Hmm.." Gakushū hummed. Karma clutched the soft material on Gakushū's body. "Your shirt"

"What do you want me to do with it?"  Gakushū flashed him a challenging smirk. Good, Gods that damned smirk. Karma felt his insides turn to mush, only Gakushū can have this affect on him. "Please" he pressed his face against Gakushū's chest, all lust gone and now he's just shy.

"Please what?" Gakushū teased.

"Please take it off"

Gakushū rolled his eyes, before pulling off his shirt and further exposing his body to his Karma. "You're adorable" he said, before connecting their lips again.

Of course it wasn't fair that Gakushū was the only one fully nude. So Karma's clothes had to go too.

Karma's body is with one word, perfection. In Gakushū's eyes, everything about him is purely perfection.

His pale skin is smooth, creamy. Zero scars to see, which would come as a surprise with Karma's history of street fighting and his prone to accidents back in the day. But really, Karma is unmarked, unscarred.

A blank canvas. Gakushū liked to call him.

A blank canvas for him to paint.

Karma didn't fight him much, he never does. Which appealed to Gakushū's dominance. When he kissed, and bit, and sucked, Karma lay there, arms and legs spread watonly, waiting for him to do whatever he wished.

When it was time for them to join together, Gakushū halted himself. Much to Karma's confusion, he reluctantly left the bed and searched his drawer, eventually pulling out a box of condoms and a lube.

"That idiot Hiroto sent this to me. He said he gave you a box set too" Gakushū told.

Ahh, Karma remembered the surprise box of condoms he was met with when he opened his bag to search for his medicine back at the camping trip.

He'll have to talk to Hiroto about that later.

"Do you want me to stretch you out first?", Gakushū asked, eyes full of worry. Karma smiled and shook his head. "It's okay, put it inside of me...I want this rough"

"Your wish is my command" Gakushū chuckled, ditching the condoms and lubing up his manhood. Karma won't be walking for days once he's done with him.

Karma better not complain about the  orgasm---no, orgasms he'll receive because Gakushū doesn't plan on holding back.

"W-well?! What are you waiting for Shū push it in--Ahhh!!!!Fuck!! Fuck Gakushū give me a warning next time!"

Gakushū chuckled darkly. They waited for a few minutes, before Gakushū started thrusting, in and out, in and out, he watched his cock disappear inside that tight pink hole and then reappear again. His movement started to increase a rapid pace that soon the bed started moving along with them.

When he found Karma's prostate, the red head howled in pleasure and begged Gakushū to pound him faster.

"Gakushū..Ga..Gakushū...!! Ahhh!! Faster! Harder! Yes!" Karma screamed before biting into Gakushū's shoulder and possibly leaving behind a lasting mark. He could feel himself coming soon...

"Karma..." It seems Gakushū isn't too far away too.

A minute later, they came. Karma's semen squirted all over Gakushū's chest and stomach, some even got onto his hair. While Gakushū was buried deep inside Karma's ass, and had released his seed inside. Making sure not to waste a single drop.

"Well....that.. was" Gakushū panted, collapsing on top of Karma.

He kissed Karma sweetly, content with just cuddling with him there.

"Are you wide awake now?" Karma smirked at him.

Gakushū snorted. "Yea" he whispered, kissing Karma all over his face. "Ready for round two?"

Karma's eyes widened. "What?"

"Two years Karma. Two years is a long time. Two years no sex is a nightmare" Gakushū sighed in mock sadness. "But I have you back, and you're not leaving me again. I want to show you how much I love and missed you"

And the next thing Karma knows is he's tied up to the bed post.

Welp. Pray for his ass.

(Author: sorry my smut isn't that good, I tried. Don't forget to comment and vote okay?)