41

"Sit down"

Karma patted the seat beside him.

Gakushū pulled a stool and sat down opposite Karma instead. "Well?"

The red head's eyes shifted around, looking at anything other than him. "Ano...Gakushū..."

"Just spit it out already" Gakushū snapped.

Karma flinched, making Gakushū guilty. "Sorry, you--" he heard the sizzling of the meat so he stood up and went to turn off the stove temporarily. "You're making me nervous Karma"

"The great Asano Gakushū, nervous ? I never thought I'd see the day" Karma chuckled.

"I was nervous to propose to you" Gakushū reminded. "You saw that"

Karma smiled at the memory. He felt a hand on his cheek. He lifted his head and met eyes with Gakushū, who looked concerned for him.

There was also love in his eyes, which relieved Karma and eased him a bit. He closed his eyes and leaned into Gakushū's touch.

"Karma" Gakushū whispered, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "Gakushū" Karma whispered, hugging Gakushū's waist and pulling him, pressing his face against Gakushū's stomach. "Gakushū I'm-"

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES!" Hiroto yells bursting into the room, a wine bottle in hand. Behind him was Yuuma who was facepalming. "Sorry! He's a little tipsy" he excused his husband's behavior and entered the kitchen.

He was followed behind by Nagisa and Kaede, and then Itona and Terasaka and more of their old classmates from E-class.

Gakushū gritted his teeth, angry at the interruption.

Karma hugged him tighter, burying his face into Gakushū's stomach. He secretly released a sigh of relief.

"Uhhh" Kaede pointed at Karma and Gakushū. "Did we....come at a bad time?"

"Ye-" Gakushū sucked in a breath, and faces everyone with a tight smile. "No! Not at all, in fact I was just cooking dinner!" He gave them a charismatic, kind and welcoming smile. "So what brings you all here? Hmm? And I don't remember inviting anyone over so can someone care to explain your sudden intrusion? "

"Relax Asano-kun" Yuuma smiled at the seething strawberry blonde. "We wanted to throw a party to welcome Karma back to japan( however late it is) and Ren informed us that Karma was here and that we could party here"

Gakushū glared at Ren who smiled apologetically at him. "I-in my defense! This was decided hours ago....way before you and Karma started this, heavy atmosphere" Ren scratched the back of his neck awkwardly

"We could leave if you want" Nagisa offered. "If we came at a bad time"

"No" Karma stood up. "You didn't come at a bad time at all! I thought Gakushū already clarified that? Let's party!"

He grabbed the wine bottle from Hiroto, shook it, and then popped the cork, red wine raining all over them. His former classmates cheered and clapped, taking turns to hug Karma and welcoming him back.

Gakushū sighed. Obviously Karma wasn't ready to talk to him about what happened two years ago, not yet anyway. And he'll respect Karma's decisions. He'll just corner Karma another time, when they're alone again.

"Asano the ham!" Kayano pointed at the burning ham. Gakushū ran towards the pan and turned off the stove. The ham was burned to a crisp. He groaned.

"It's alright Asano! We brought our own food!" Fuwa assured.

A little while later, the previously quiet apartment has been filled with noise.

"Are you staying for good Karma?"

"You're not gonna disappear on us again this time right?"

"Hey look! Terasaka's gonna table dance! Hahahah!"

"Uhhh I think he's drunk, should we stop him?"

"Hell no! Someone get the camera! This is perfect blackmail material!"

Gakushū couldn't help but laugh. The heavy atmosphere that settled in the apartment awhile ago has disappeared and now everything just felt light.

"You're back together now right?" Itona asks, standing by his side and holding a glass of champagne. "Of course we are" Gakushū answered. "He's mine again, Horibe"

"I've gotten over him ages ago, possessive jerk" Itona elbowed him. "He's all yours, don't worry"

"You're damn right he's mine" Gakushū glared at Itona.

"Never let him go again" Itona said seriously. "Don't ever let him go"

Gakushū smirked, as he eyed the love of his life from across the room.

"I don't plan on it"