~Chapter 3~

We got up as we both walked to his hut. I saw newt smile while I stuck my middle finger up. We both laughed a bit. We walked in as he pointed to some stuff that I could use. "All of that u can have." He said while taking his top off and getting into the bed. I put my hair up into a messy bun as I pulled some baby hairs out. I sorted my hair and everything out and set the floor up and laid down.

Gally faced me as I smiled at him. We spoke for most of the night. I looked back up at Gally to see he had fallen asleep in the middle of our conversation. I laughed a bit soon falling asleep to.

~

In the morning, I heard the bells ring as me and Gally both got up. "I'm still not used to that." He mumbled while rubbing his eyes. I laughed getting up with Gally soon following. I took my hair out while I played with it a bit. Gally put his shirt on and we both started walking out seeing as Gally waited for me to do my hair. "Well u took your time doing that."

"Hey u were the one that waited for me." I said punching him playfully. Laughing we started walking again."Yeah because I'm taking you to Alby to find out what job you have." He smiled.When we got there I spoke to Alby and he told me I was a builder with Gally."Alright thanks."  Me and Gally walked off. "Now I don't have to run back in fourth for all of the planks." He said while jogging. "Oh so I'm going to be ur little buddy now huh." I laughed. "You don't have a choice." He said as he nearly fell over. "Fucking hell since when was there a hole there." "PFFT." I spat while bursting out laughing for seems like hours,i just couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright you it wasn't that funny." He laughed while I was dying. "oh my lord,nah it really was." I said while wiping my eyes. "Nice to know."We both laughed again and we both got to work as I picked up 2 planks.

I looked over at Gally who was carrying 7 planks."Holy shit how can u carry that many." I said shocked. He laughed as he pushed my mouth up. I slapped the back of his head and we sat there talking for most of the day while putting everything in place.

~

Gally takes me to the walls not long after while I carved my name out.I saw a boy called Thomas run into the forest after newt.I put my head on Gallys shoulder as I closed my eyes."Hey you ok?" He said looking down at me. "Mhm." He put his arm around me as we sat there talking until we saw Thomas come out of the forest.We got up while i walked back to our hut and I watched Gally get some drinks for us.Alby ran over starting talking to Gally.Alby patted Gallys back as his face looked really confused."what's wrong with your face." I pointed out trying not to laugh."Visible confusion is what happened." He said sitting down passing me a drink.I settled down a bit and then I saw Gally nearly fall out of the hammock but try play cool.

"Oh my god your drunk." I said while I laughed again."I didn't mean to pick up the strongest one." He said laying down groaning knowing the awful hangover he'll get tomorrow."Wanna go bed?" I mumbled from being really tired.

I got on the end of Gallys hammock and started falling asleep during a conversation.I woke up in the middle of the night also seeing Gally was asleep to. I smiled and I got on his side and laid next to him. I got comfy as Gally woke up. "Hey." He smiled a bit. "Hi." I smiled back.

He closed his eyes again as our hands accidentally touched. He opened his eyes again and laughed a bit. Our fingers started touching more tangling in together.I saw he had fallen asleep so I held his hand. Not long after he lifted his arm up and gently pulled me to his chest. He kissed my head and got comfy again.

Wow.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:760~