~Chapter 11~

We all ran around for what must have been hours. I had a spear while we watched out for greivers. "Everyone this way." we ran through section 3."Keep it up guys we're almost there." He added while we approached a wall.We hid behind it and Thomas looked around it. He pulled back seeing a greiver turn the corner."Is it a griever." Chuck said to Thomas."Yeah." He reported."Shit." I mumbled."Take this chuck stay behind us." Minho said looking at chuck while passing him the key to the exit. "It's ok he'll stick with me." Teresa added putting her hair up.We all looked at eachother. "Once we're through it will active and a door will open, alright we stay close and stick together. We'll get through this but we need to get out now." Thomas told us as we all listened and nodded at the very easy plan."But we die trying." Thomas added. I lost my trust and looked at newt in shock. "Well that's promising."  I walked to the corner of the walls."Ready, alright let's go." we all charged at the griever running towards us.I helped them kill it as it took a glader. "THE KEY." Chuck yelled getting up and chased after it. "Chuck watch the edge." Teresa said helping chuck up before the griever got him. We all ran as chuck yelled and ran.The door opened as I helped take on the creature. They ran through and that's when they looked at the door.A red light came through the little door. "THOMAS THERES A CODE 8 NUMBERS." She yelled. he looked at Minho."HEY MINHO WHATS THE SEQUENCE." Thomas screamed at Minho. "THE WHAT." He yelled back. "THE SEQUENCE OF THE MAZE WHAT IS IT." "7 1 5 2 6 4-" the griever attacked Minho before he finished while Jeff got him off. "THE REST." Chuck yelled. "ERR 8 3 GOT IT?" Minho yelled at them. The walls started shutting and killed all the greivers. A door opened behind us and we walked out to see a long hallway. A bunch of lights turned on running down the hall while we slowly walked down it. We came to a door that said exit on the top and we all looked at it. "Seriously." Fry said. Thomas walked up to it and pulled the handle. When he opened it we saw it was a destroyed lab room with dead people in holding guns.We walked into a room that had sparks popping out of the wires and we all looked around at all the screens.

"So they were watching us this whole time." Newt said disappointed. Thomas looked at Teresa and pressed a button. A girl came up on the screen with blonde hair and a white lab coat."Hello my name is Dr Ava Paige and director of operations of the world catastrophe kill zone department.If you are watching this, that means you have successfully completed the maze trails. I wish there in person to congratulate you.But circumstances seem to prevented it.I'm sure by now u all must be very confused,angry,frightened. I can only assure you that everything that has happened to you and everything we've done to you it was all done for a reason.You won't remember but the sun has scorched our world. Billions of lives lost to fire famine suffering on a global scale the was fallout was unimaginable what came after was worse we called it the flare. A deadly virus that attacked the brain it is violent, unpredictable and incureible."or So we thought, in time a new generation merge that could survive the virus. Suddenly, there was a reason to a cure. It won't be easy,the young will have to be tested or even sacrificed.Inside harsh environments,where there brain activitly could be studied all in effort to understand what makes them different."

"What makes you different.You may not realise it but you are very important. Unfortunately, your trails has only just begun. As you'll no doubt soon discover,not everyone agrees with our methods.Progress is slow. People are scared. It may be to late for us, for me but not for you." The outside world awaits. Remember."

She pulled out a pistol while we saw fighting going on behind her and her window smashed. She put the gun on her head as she spoke again."WICKED is good." She said while she shot herself in the head. We all turned our heads and we saw her on the floor bleeding I looked at newt while we heard some alarm going off as a door opens.

"Is it over." Chuck asked us. "She said we were important." Newt said. we all looked at him."Well what are we supposed to do now?" Newt added.

"I don't know but let's get out of here." Thomas said as we were about to walk while we heard a voice behind us.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:851~