~Chapter 31~

We all fell to the floor after we heard a massive explosion coming from the wall doors. "He was meant to take down Wicked not the whole dam city." Gally said looking at the fire. I burst out laughing but tried to stop myself. "I'm sorry but why did he blow the doors up and not the buildings." I said containing myself. "Guys cmon." Thomas said patting gallys back while they ran. "Gal cmon." I said as we ran together catching up with the others. The fire was spreading fast."Tunnels are right up ahead." Gally said keeping low as we all helped newt try and walk. "Shit,stay low." He said again kneeling behind a plant. Loads of gun shots went off as Gally covered my ears. "We gotta go we gotta go fast." Gally said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from all the noise.We ran into a building and sat down quickly as Gally made sure I was alright. "Hey you alright,are u ok?" Gally said stroking my head. "Not really it was way to loud." I said as I cuddled into Gally's chest. "It's alright it's quieter here your recover." He told me while looking at the others. "Brenda you there." Thomas said loudly into the mics."Thomas I'm here." I heard Brenda say to Thomas. "We're not gonna make it." He said breathing heavily. "Wait what are you talking about." "Just take the others and get out while you still can." He told Brenda from outside the walls.

"No."

"Brenda." "I'm not leaving you or Ali." I heard her say. "Omg Brenda." I said into Gally's chest."She's ok."Gally said looking at Thomas still hoping for a good suggestion. "So forget it.""Even though you should." Thomas laughed a little. "Thomas don't worry I'm coming to you." She said quite loudly into the mics that we all heard. "What are u talking about." He said looking at me who just sat up.

"OURS RIDES HERE." She added. "Just look for us near the tunnels." She told us before leaving the signal. We got ready to run again until a explosion went off infront of us."Holy shit go back." Gally said on the floor with the rest of us. We saw a plane go by past us as we all looked up while we got up. "That's them we gotta go." Thomas said as we tried getting newt up. "Go without me." Newt said black blood leaving his mouth. Thomas told Minho to run ahead and grab the serum as Gally kissed my head and went with him. "Well Tommy looks like were in our own let's get him up." I said as I got his arm and helped him up.We started running as we collapsed Behind another wall. "ALISON TAKE THIS." He yelled pulling a necklace off his neck."Newt..." I said trying not to cry. "Please luv." He said as black blood left his mouth. "ALI." He yelled as I took it and put it round my neck."Thanks Ali for everything." He said giving me a weak smile. "Your gonna be ok." I said while me and Thomas tried lifting him up.We struggled to hold newt up and he got out of grip. Thomas started dragging him along the floor as we all gave up. Teresa starting talking to us on the mics.

"Thomas." She said. "Can you hear me, I need you to listen to me. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I need you to come back. Thomas you can save Newt.There's still time for him. There's a reason Brenda isn't sick anymore it's your blood. Do you understand? She isn't sick because you cured her. She doesn't have to be the only one all you have to do is come back and all this fighting will be over please just come back to me." She said as she got cut off and all the lights went. Newt got up and turned around facing Thomas. "Newt?" I asked as he charged at Thomas. "NEWT ITS THOMAS." I yelled as they started fighting. Newt tackled Thomas to the floor as he put a gun to his head. "NOOO." I yelled kicking it out of his hand. "NEWT PLEASE." I screamed while he tried stabbing Thomas. "NEWT." I screamed again while crying.Newt swinged the knife at Thomas and stabbed himself in the heart."NEWTTTT." I screamed in pain after he fell to the floor. "No no no." I cried running up to him.Brenda came running in as I got up and grabbed my gun. Quickly I ran out and went to find my mum and dad. I walked into the building and saw Ava Paige at the windows.

"Ava." I said crying pointing my gun to her head."Is it true,Newt can be saved by Thomas's blood?" I sobbed. "He can save us all." She said softly looking at me. My hand started shaking as I dropped my gun. Ava walked over to me and stood infront of me staring into my eyes."I'm sorry,I'm so sorry that I turned out this way please come back please I can't keep doing this." I sobbed harder.

"I'm sorry Ali I want to come back but the world needs me hun." She said stroking my face and I gave her a hug. I turned around and saw Thomas staring at us."Mum please help us." I said looking at her. "Ali-" She said and that's when I heard a gunshot. I saw my dad holding the gun up as my mum dropped to the floor.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:954~