~Chapter 34~

Gally and I were speaking for some time as I watch Thomas come out of another hut."Hey 9 o'clock." I said to Gally as he turned around and watched him walk to the boys. Everyone got up and stood still looking at Thomas. Minho and Thomas shared a long hug as he gave a hug to everyone else. "Well atleast he's doing better." Gally said repositioning himself back to where he was before. "Yeah." I sighed also turning around.Gally looked at me and stroked my head. "Why do you always know what to do when I'm like this." I said leaning on his body. "I guess I know how to calm you down after everything in the glade and out of it." He scoffed as I kissed him. "Hey look I think Vince called a meeting." I said as we looked over and both walked over.The fire got started and I sat inbetween Gallys legs leaning back against his shoulder giving him his drink. He gives me a sip as Aris sits next to us both.

"Hey dumbo." I smirked at him. "Hey wet wipe." He said while we both laughed. "So how you doing." He added looking at me and Gally."Better I guess still recovering." I said looking away from him. "Well as long as it gets easier for you then it's good." He smiled. I smiled back as I grabbed his hand and stroked it. "I missed you Aris." I said softly as he leant over gallys leg and hugged me.I felt Gallys hand travel up and down my leg as he was talking to Harriet and Sonya. Vince came to the front and clanged a stone against his glass. We all looked at him and went silent. "We have come a long way to get here together, so much sacrifice and so much to make this place possible. Your friends, Your family, so here's to the ones that couldn't be here, here's to the friends we lost. This place is for you, all of us but this, this is for them. So in your own time, in your own way come make your peace. AND WELCOME TO THE SAFE HAVEN." Vince said as me and Gally raised our glasses and clapped while watching everyone else cheer.

Me and Gally shared a kiss as we signaled Aris to come with us to a quiet spot. Aris followed and we sat by a rock looking out towards the ocean."Hey so did you guys get to know eachother when I was gone." I asked looking at them both. "No,Gally didn't leave your side all week so I never really saw him." Aris said as Gally looked down. "Wait you said u left me but came back at nights." I said looking back at Gally."I know I just didn't wanna say anything just in case." He said giving me a small smile. "Oh gal." I said as I hugged him. Aris smiled at me and Gally as we pulled out again and sat there. "So u are the guy Ali cried about everyday and having to hug Newt so she could fall asleep." Aris asked looking at us both smirking. "Yeah I guess I am." Gally smiled as I nudged Aris.

"Shut up Aris you totally simped for me at some points of the days when I had a break down." I teased him. "Hate to break it to you mate but you are my best friend I wasn't just gonna watch you break down and not hug you or let you go to sleep to calm down was I." He laughed."touché." I mumbled sitting back laughing a little. We all sat there talking for few hours until minho comes running up to us.

"Hey Ali I have this." Minho said passing me a necklace. "Oh my god where did you find it." I said looking at it and staring back at Minho. "Gally took it off you when you fainted on his lap because it was strangling you so he gave it to me to look after as he was trying to comfort you." Minho said as I got up and hugged him. "Thanks min min." I whispered."No problem mate." He said as we pulled away. Minho started to walk away as I sat down next to Gally fiddling with it. Gally seemed to notice it a lot more then I did. I noticed he was staring at it like he knew where it was from so I asked him."Have you seen this before?" I said staring at him passing it to him. "Yeah it was Newts." He said playing with it. "It's the thing he gave to you before he died." He added looking up at me. "Hey guys imma go see Harriet and Sonya." Aris said getting up. "Alright bye." I smiled as he winked at me. "Don't shed to many tears." He shouted while running over to Harriet and Sonya.

"Ali it opens." Gally said passing it back to me.I looked at him as he nodded while rubbing my thigh.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:869~