~Chapter 21~

"It's true it was her only condition.Everything can go back the way it was." She added again. "Shut up I swear to god I've heard enough of your sick lies." I snapped back. "Alison do you really want all of them to die." "Think about it Alison. Think about what u are doing here." Janson added. "We're with you Ali." Newt said. "No." Teresa cried behind them all. "No dont." Ava added. "Do it Ali we're ready." Minho said behind me."Alison." Ava said. "ALISON." She yelled. I heard a car beep.The car crashed and we all ducked as a bomb went off that Thomas threw.Ava ran into the plane and I heard Jorge laughing. Janson came behind me."STOP." I screamed before he put a gun to my head and straddled me."What a waste." He growled. i threw him off me grabbing a gun and started shooting everyone. I heard Minho and newt screaming as I watched them take Minho in the plane after they shot him.Me and Jorge held Thomas back and we all ran into the car leaving everyone else fighting. Ava and Janson looked at me as tears fell down my face. Jorge pulled into a hug as I cried into his chest. "I can't believe that's my parents.""I know kid." He said.Newt came over and comforted me and we went down and laid on the same cliff Thomas and Teresa was on before. Newt let me lay my head on his chest as he stroked my arm. "I'm so done with this Newt I just want my family to leave us alone and I just wanna live a normal life which is never gonna happen so it's all great." I reported."I know love but we will find a way we always do." He said still stroking my arm. "Oh my god they took Aris too." I said looking around."Oh my god they actually took him away from me to." I sobbed."Hey, hey,hey, it's fine we will get him back just go to sleep alright." "Mhm." I hummed trying to hold it together."Alright night love." I closed my eyes.I heard fry walk over and sit with us but my eyes were still closed."How she holding up?" Fry asked."She's broken." Newt said moving me further on his lap."They took Aris away again she's not gonna be able to go on if there doing this all she has left is Jorge, brenda and us." Fry said. "Well if it means I have to keep her with me I will I can't keep seeing her cry like she does I don't think a day has gone by and she hasn't shed a tear."I also heard Thomas come over. "I'm not even gonna ask I already heard everything you guys said." He added while sitting down. "I hope she's ok though." He said laying down."Yeah she will I think she just needs sleep." Fry said also laying down.Not long after we all fell asleep.We stayed over night and we all started packing our bags of what's left. "I'm not going with you." Thomas said looking at all of us. "What?" I said shocked. "I made a promise to Minho that I wouldn't leave him behind." He added. "Thomas wicked just kicked our ass." I said confused. "You think about where your heading." Vince said.Me,Brenda and Jorge all listened until we spoke. "More like suicide." Jorge said making me and Brenda look at eachother. Me and Brenda smirked at eachother. "We're in." We both said as we high fived eachother.Jorge laughed at us while he pulled me into a small hug.

"I would love to see if I can kill my parents not gonna lie I want revenge." I spoke up. They all looked at me as I smiled. Everyone nodded and we all made a small plan.
---------------------

~WORD COUNT:769~