~Chapter 14~

When we all split up I went with newt and looked around with him holding clothes up.We took some with us and looked around for the others while we heard screaming. My eyes scanned the building. I watched Minho and Thomas run our way while they were screaming our names."What's going on." Winston asks while shining a torch at us. "I don't know." Fry answered looking around while I had flashbacks of Gallys death. "HEYY RUN." We heard muffled screaming in the distance as we all turned our attention to the end of the hall way and we saw Minho and Thomas running away from loads of limping things. We all got the hint we had to run as many of us were swearing. We all turned around as they were still screaming at us. They caught up and we came across some stairs."THOMAS MINHO WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS." Winston yelled while we ran up the stairs. "I DUNNO." They both said out of breath but still moving Fastly. "JUST KEEP GOING." Thomas reassured us while we got to the top with the torch lights going crazy. Aris charged at the thing while it fell over."ARIS CMON." I yelled. he came back and ran next to me.We came across bigger stairs and they came running up to us. I kicked it down the stairs while Thomas was yelling for us to stay back.

Me and Thomas held them back kicking them and hitting them all back down the stairs while the others got to the top of them again.We ran down a really long hall as newt took my hand and ran with me. I lost his grip and saw the thing had jumped on him.NEWT." I yelled while I ran back over and kicked the thing off so it fell off the floor. "THANKS." He said and we started running again. "WHAT YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GONNA LET THEM KILL YOU?" I yelled back at him. "YEAH I DID." Newt yelled to the front. I scoffed when I hear loads of people screaming again. "IN HERE CMON." Winston called out as we changed our directions into a slim hall. "LETS GO QUICK." I heard someone say while Winston took the gun and started shooting at them all. They pulled up in the hall while we were all running at the blocked off door. Winston told us to hurry up so fry charged at the door breaking it in half as we get Winston into the door while he was getting pulled in. We all ran down another building and we saw a exit with Broken pillars and dark surroundings. Helicopters flew over us causing a lot of stuff around us to shake and vibrate. We hid under a rock until we heard them fade away. Teresa and I got up and wondered around all the ruined buildings and dusty cities that were no longer liveable."What the hell happened in this place?"Fry asked looking around our surroundings clocking it in his head. "I dunno but it doesn't look like anyone has been here in a long time." Newt answered also processing all the things around us. "Yeah well no shit newt." I added from the back not even really bothered anymore. "Hope the whole world ain't like this." Fry said again. Me and aris scoffed while we also looked around but neither of us was bothered as we both lost the only people we loved. "Woah hang on stop." Thomas said a little loudly with his hand out in front of him. We turned around looking at him confused while he looked back up at us.

"You hear that?" He added. We all looked at eachother and heard buzzing noises coming from the dusty sky from all the sand. "Get down, EVERYBODY HIDE HIDE." Thomas yelled while pointing under a broken piece of metal. We listened to him as we all stayed silent and saw a plane looking thing come above us. "Shit." I said looking up at it. We all stared in shock and got out."There never gonna stop looking for us." Minho said still looking at the plane.

"Well that's great." I added sarcastically brushing the dust of me.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:717~