~Chapter 18~

We dropped to the floor causing us all to hit our heads. "Shit why the hell did they make us hang upside down." I said brushing dust off my shoulders. The man came in talking to a walkie talkie smirking at us.

"Guys..." I said looking at the man. "Janson I've got them down here I'll bring them up." The scraggy looking man said. "No you won't." I butted in and punched him in the face. The man collapsed as I see Brenda at the door. "Wow ok you knocked him out." She said looking at me. "Yeah I guess I did." I smirked at the man on the floor. "Anyways let's get out of here." Brenda said to us running up some stairs. I nodded as I watched Teresa grab his walkie talkie. "Teresa cmon." I yelled from the front.She picked it up and caught up with all of us. "Where's Jorge." I question Brenda."don't worry he's ok he's playing his favourite song for your dad." She smirked at me."Oh yes then." I laughed a little knowing what she's on about. We all ran up to where Jorge was and he nodded at me. "Let's go." He said grabbing his gun and putting the song on.He pulled down a hook to attach to ourself to go down a zip line. "Your joking right." I said confused. "It's fine Ali." Newt said pulling me back a little. "I'll go first." jorge said getting in and going down the wire. We all looked at him going down as we all started rushing down. Brenda ran off somewhere as she said she forgot something. Thomas followed close behind making sure she was fine. I watched her go through some draws as she pulled out a locket looking thing and looked at Thomas. It was my turn to go down and I went down looking back at Brenda. We all got down but Brenda and Thomas and they told us they will meet us at Marcus's. The whole place blew up and Janson flew away from the building. "Let's keep moving they will be fine." Jorge said getting up. We all headed to a town and we collected Marcus not long after we arrived. We tied him in a chair. After we keep punching him we went looking for Thomas and Brenda. I found them in a pub on the floor as I picked Thomas up and Minho got Brenda. We got back to the building we had Marcus in and I laid Thomas down. "God why did u drug him he's bloody heavy." I said out breath. The man laughed with blood running down his nose. Thomas not long woke up as Brenda woke up a while ago. "Welcome back you ugly shank." Minho said looking at him. Thomas scoffed and got up. "So your Marcus?" Thomas asked with visible confusion on his face. "Yes." He said proudly before I punched his face."Now tell us everything you know about the right arm." I said looking at him sitting next to Jorge. The man laughed at me again until I pushed his chair over and put a gun to his head."I hope you know I'm not scared to shoot unless you give us the answers we need." I snapped at him. "Ok ok I'll tell you just lift me back up." He said looking at me. I put my foot on the chair a kicked it back up the way he wanted it to be."Now talk." I added sternly. We finally got something out of him as we took his car and left for the right arm. I rested my head on newts shoulder and waited until we got there. We got half way until we got shot at going up a little road on a massive closing cliff side. "How fun." I said getting out of the car and hiding behind it.

"Ok Alison when I tell u to throw this away from us alright." He said looking at me. "Yeah." I said panicking a little. "Ok 3...2..." he said as we fell silent. "Drop it." We heard a girl say as we turned our attention to her."Now." She said loading her gun up."I SAID DROP IT." She said again but louder.I dropped it and we all looked at them."On your feet let's go." She added again. "LETS GO MOVE." "BACK UP." They said again as me and Jorge walked backwards."YOU TO OVER HER NOW CMON LETS GO." They repeated."Don't be stupid move." "Slowly.
We all slowly moved closer with our hands in the air as they looked at Aris."Aris?" The girl said looking at him.She pulled her mask down and Aris moved close. "Oh my god harriet?" He asked shocked."Oh my god what the hell you doing here." She said hugging him tightly."Sonya." He said also hugging the blonde one.

"Aris your lucky we didn't shoot your dumbass." She said pulling out of the hug.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:850~