~Chapter 17~

We entered the room and walked into the middle as Brenda sat down on a sofa.The man turned around and looked at us. "Alison how nice to see you." He said looking at me. "What?" I reported confused. "How do u know me?" He laughed a bit and looked at Brenda."I've been at war with your dad for years." He added looking at me. "And I see your the only sibling that made it out." "Yeah I guess." I replied blankly."Do you ever get the feeling the whole worlds against you?" The man said looking at us again. "Oh yes." I answered.The boys looked at me and my smile faded away. "What he asked a question and I answered." I said.They kept staring at me waiting for me to shut up. "Sorry carry on." I said giving them all the death stare."Three questions,where did you come from,where are you going,how can I profit." He said pouring a drink. We all stayed silent."Don't all answer at once." He said holding his drink waiting for an answer."We came from the mountains." Thomas added."looking for the right arm."The others laughed at us until I looked over and gave them the death stare. "Your looking for ghosts you mean." He said sipping his drink. I looked at him confused trying to figure out who he was."Question number 2 where did you come from?" He asked us walking closer."What a shit question you know my dad and we're kids that have no idea what to do where do you think dumbass." I spoke up. "Hm you remind me of your mother." He added looking at me. I stayed quiet looking down.He nodded and went back to the question.

"Let's try that again. Where do u come from." He said looking at me. "Oh my lord." I said looking away from him. "That's our business." Minho said. Everyone grabbed Thomas and Minho and Brenda grabbed a scanner and held them down. "Oh shut up you big baby." Brenda said scanning Thomas holding him down. "What is that?" Thomas yelled as Brenda looked at it. She looked back up at the man. "You were right." She said passing the scanner to the man.He put his glasses on and looked at the thing."Right about what,what's she talking about." Thomas said looking at him. He scoffed."I'm sorry kids looks like your tagged,you came from wicked." He said pointing the thing at us. "Which means your very valuable.""Yeah well no shit." I said from behind.

They put us in a room and made us hang upside down."Well this is very comforting." I added looking at newt. "Isn't it just." Aris answered. We heard the door open and we saw the man walk in. "What do you want Jorge, you gonna sell us back?" I asked. "No my men do but I don't." He added looking at us from a distance."Jorge just let us down please." I said softly. "Alison I can't but I'll try find a way." He said to me.

"Make it soon." I added as he smiled. "It's nice to know you remember me Ali after all you were my favourite." He smirked at me. "Jorge please if you cared find a way to get us, me down please you can't do this to me too." I said as a man comes in. "I was just leaving." Jorge said looking back at me with a sorry face. Another man came in and gave a little stare and walked out with him. "I can't believe this." I said speechless."Atleast you have family y/n." I heard Minho and fry say."Yeah well I don't have one really do I if no one cares there just strangers to me." I said as I got an idea. "WAIT GUYS PUSH ME TO THAT LEVER." I yelled. "WHY?" they yelled back. "TRUST ME ITS HOW THAT RATMAN MADE US FALL DOWN A BIT." I shouted. "ALRIGHT." Aris called out from behind me. "NOW." I yelled as they all pushed me towards the lever. "Now that was wack." I said as they pushed me again and I grabbed the lever. "YES." I yelled and we all dropped to the floor.
---------------------

~WORD COUNT:809~