~Chapter 4~

"Thanks." I said softly. "For what." He said with his eyes still closed. "Making me feel wanted when I'm the only girl." I said while he opened his eyes and looked at me."I couldn't make u even feel unwanted if I even wanted to." He admitted stroking my arm. "What do you mean." I suddenly perk up interested. "I mean like your an amazing girl to hang out with and u generally are funny and I don't think I've laughed so much as I have with you in 2 days." I smile at that comment.

"It's nice to know someone cares about me." I smiled. He laughed a bit as our legs tangled. "So I'm guessing your feeling better about the drunk part." I said breaking the silence. "Yeah but it's fine I don't get that bad when I'm drunk I just sleep on it."He mumbled. "Awwhh your tired." I smirked winding him up which in fact didn't last long."Mhm." He quietly mumbled again.I looked up to see he fell asleep. I got inbetween his legs cuddling into his chest falling asleep on top of him.
---------------------

When I woke up I saw newt and Minho smirking at us. "Ugh my god you idiots woke me up." I said putting my head back on gallys chest."Not explaining why your on Gally and his hands are where they are." Minho laughed.I looked behind me to see his hands were on my arse and my back. "Whatever."i said looking back at them.Gally groaned and stuck his middle finger up at the boys."Morning to you too." Newt said with a jokey voice which assumed us all but Gally."Piss off." He said while they laughed and walked out. He opened his eyes and looked at the door. "Oh they listened, that's a first." He said proud causing a little smile to appear.Soon I got up and fixed my hair while Gally watched from the bed. We walked outside seeing people call our names from the med-jacks."Yeah there's no way I'm helping them." He said walking back in the hut. We got ready doing our jobs again."Hey min min." I said while he walked over. "Ok first shut up and second what." He said pissed. "Hey u walked over to us." I replied with my hands up above my shoulders.Gally laughed quietly watching Minho walk away. "He didn't even say bye." I pretended to be hurt. I saw Thomas on his own running over leaving Gally. "Heyyy you ok." I sat next to Thomas. "Yeah I'm good." He said looking at me.

"Drink?" He offered me."No thanks me and Gally got drunk yesterday." I said while laughing at what Gally did."When are u gonna be a thing." He asked. "Don't know."

"Look I know he likes you and I know you like him maybe you should be more upfront." He said softly. "Yeah alright thanks Tommy." I said smiling.I got up hugging him and walked back to Gally. "Hey." I said sitting back down. "Hi." He said not looking at me. "You ok?" I frowned slightly concerned. "Yeah why?" He replied turning to me. "Holy crap gal u look like shit." I said really worried. "Yeah well welcome to the glade." He nodded with a weak smile. "Yeah no we're going in the hut and resting you can't look like this it's actually worrying." I said pulling him with me. "Oh hello mum." He mumbled letting me drag him to his hut."Yeah well if u don't look after yourself then yes I will end up being like that." I said pushing him to the bed. "God alright woman." He stuck his middle finger up at me closing his eyes."Ok there was no need for that." I said getting in next to him. "You know exactly what that was for." He said while getting comfy. We laid there and soon Newt,Fry and Minho walked in. "Oh sorry we're come back tomorrow." They all said. "Yeah alright bye." He said not even opening his eyes.

"Bye." I laid back down as Gally still had his eyes closed. I thought about what Thomas said while I decided to tell him.
---------------------

~WORD COUNT:731~