~Chapter 20~

I saw Teresa and Thomas having a conversation while I heard some buzzing coming from behind the mountains. "Hey guys we've got company." I yelled to vince and everyone. Thomas seemed to of got my message and ran down giving Teresa a look that I've seen before.Helicopters came from every direction bombing the whole camp. Screams filled the air as I looked around for Aris and the rest after I lost them all in the fire.I found them and we all got taken to the front of the main plane. I watched a blonde woman walk out and walk past my dad. "Is this all of them?" I heard her say looking at Janson. "Most of them." I also heard him say."It will be enough." "Start loading them in." She said. She looked familiar a face I remembered from my past but I couldn't seem to think about who it was. "You heard her let's go get them all." Janson yelled at the other people that was on there side.They brought me to the front with everyone else and let me go for a split second. "Hello Alison." The woman nodded. It was Ava Paige.I watched Teresa join them and she stood next to Ava. "The hell Teresa." I quizzed looking at her shocked.

"What's going on." I heard newt say behind me."She's with them." Thomas added looking at her in disappointment.Teresa gave me a sorry look but I ignored it. "Since when." Minho asked completely blanking her out."Oh Teresa has always had an involved appreciation of the greater good once we restored her memories only a matter of time." Janson said joining them both."I'm sorry I had no choice this is the only way we have to find a cure." Teresa said looking at us. "She's right you used to understand that Thomas no matter what u think of Me I am not a monster I'm a doctor I swarm oak to find a cure no matter the cost." Ava said. I got tired of their shit and finally spoke up.

"Ok first  shut the hell up no one cares that u gave her memories back, second of all Teresa you ain't sorry you never will you just want everything to be about you and what makes you feel better and third, I know who you are and even though you guys are my parents I will never join your sick group and kill people for the sake of a cure." Ava looked at me and spoke again.

"Alison even though your our daughter you used to wanna be so envolved in everything we're doing with your brother and then you both stopped and was helping them so we had to put you with them." She said with a straight face. "Oh shut up." I said sternly. Ava looked around and looked at everyone behind me. "We just need more time." She said."more blood." I heard Mary say from behind me. I turned all my attention to her and finally clicked on to what she meant."Hello Mary. I hoped we meet again and I'm sorry it happened under these circumstances.""I'm sorry about a lot of things to but not this atleast my cautious is clear." She softly said. "I'm sorry too." She snapped back shooting mary in the stomach. "WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled. "Mary MARY MARY MARY GET OFF ME MARY MARY MARY MARYYY NO." Vince yelled in pain. "Cmon Janson load them up." Ava said walking away.

I grabbed a bomb and lit it. "STAY BACK." I yelled. "LET THEM GO." I keep yelling."You know I can't do that." She snapped. "Alison please stop I made a deal with them they promised to be keep us safe all of us." Teresa added. "Oh so I'm meant to trust you now? I'm doing fine without you so leave us alone and I won't bomb this place."
----------------------

~WORD COUNT:659~