~Chapter 19~

We all watched them hug until minho finally spoke up. "Err what's happening?" He asked."We we're in the maze together." Aris said looking at us.Harriet whistled out to the distance. "Come out were clear guys." She yelled as we saw people come out from on top of the mountains."My god your alive." Sonya said to him.He smiled at sonya and looked at me. "So I'm guessing your y/n?" Sonya asked after harriet went to the car."Yeah I guess." I laughed looking at her. "Aris spoke about you a lot he really didn't like how he had to leave without say bye." Sonya said hugging me."Yeah that did hurt." I looked back at him."Well we're together now so it's fine." Aris said pulling me into a soft side hug."Good thing you are because I would've been lost without you." I smiled.We all got moving and went to there cars.

"We're taking them to base." Harriet called out to everyone else."Wait so how did you get here." I asked walking in the middle of the girls."The right arm got us out." Harriet said opening a car door."Wait wait the right arm do you know where they are?" Thomas spoke up. "Hop in." Harriet gestured."Ugh I'm so damn tired it's unreal." I moaned.Newt pulled me closer into hug and we sat like it for the whole way.
—————————————————————-

When we got there Brenda was turning into a crank and collapsed on the floor. "BRENDA." I yelled kneeling down with Jorge comforting her."No no no Brenda."A man pointed a gun at her as Thomas was defending her.A girl came from behind vince and recognised Thomas""Hello Thomas." She said smiling at him."What? You know me?" Thomas questioned."Interesting,makes sense they put you in the maze." She said looking at him. She came and kneeled down next to me and Jorge holding her hand. "But I have to admit I thought they'd kill you after what u did." She said looking up at him. "What I did?" Thomas asked with his voice slightly cracking. "The first time we spoke you said you couldn't take it anymore,watching your friends die one by one." She added looking at all of us. "That last time we spoke you gave me the coordinates of every wicked compound,trail and lab." "He was our sorce." Vince added and we all stared at Thomas in shock."We wouldn't of pulled it off without him." Mary said looking at me. I saw Teresa looked like she was up to something but I couldn't figure out what it was."Now take her to the tent and get them some warm clothes." Mary said giving us a warm smile walking with Jorge and Brenda in his arms."Thomas cmon I need to get some blood from you." They walk off and I stare at them. We all walked up a hill and sat together talking."Wish Alby could of seen all of this." Newt said breaking the silence."And Winston." Fry added."chuck." Thomas said aswell playing with the thing Chuck gave Thomas before he died."And Ben and Gally." I said looking out at the view."He'd be proud of you Tommy." Newt said to Thomas. "And you Ali you've came so far finding out the truth about your family along the way." Fry said pulling me for a little hug.

"Hey Aris." I yelled looking at him, Sonya and Harriet."Hey guys." Aris waved at us. I laughed and waving back."I kinda of like that kid." Fry laughed a little."Yeah still don't trust him though." Minho joked causing us to all laugh."Yeah no he's honestly my best friend he always has been from the start of this he's one of a kind and the best I've seen for a while." I said looking at Newt. They all smirked at me and I laughed. "Shut up you know I like Gally." I laughed aswell. We all sat there talking until Thomas asked where Teresa was. I point to a cliff where she was standing looking out towards the mountains. He got up and went over to her.

—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:725~