~Chapter 30~

We got into the vault and took all the serum. He shut the door and we gathered all the kids together as we put our helmets on. "Ok,we need to get out of here now. Stay close to me, we stick together.You guard this with your life you understand." He said rushing around and passing the serum to a tallish boy. "Alright." He said as he loaded his gun up."Let's go." He nodded as he looked at me and started to run. I caught up to Gally and we started running down all sorts of stairs going to the car park."Stay low, stay low go go go." Gally said as all the kids ran past us both leaving us slightly behind them all so we could look out from all directions."Stay low, stay low." We kept saying while me and Gally ran in the road giving them a guide to follow with our gestures. "Brenda where are you were here." Gally said through the mics as we turned a corner.A bus pulled out beside us."cmon let's go." She said opening the window and doors. "Alright let's go quickly." I said running around the front of the bus."Front and back, front and back let's go." He said standing by the doors. "Wait where's Thomas." Brenda said looking at us confused. "I was hoping he was with you." He looked at her. "Wait wait stay here with the kids,wait here jus-." He paused. "I'll find them." He added pulling his mask down and I ran with him. "Just wait for us ok?" I said looking at her."We're not going anywhere." She said closing the doors. Me and Gally saw a group of soliders heading where the boys just jumped out of. We merged into the group and acted like we were one of them. We watched them get out of the water as one of the soilders loaded there guns ready to shoot. "You 3 don't move,Take it easy." He said as we all walked towards them slowly. Thomas reached for his gun as we all realised what he was doing."Ah,ah,ah,ah." The man said again. "Don't even think about it,get on your knees with your hands in the air." He added. Me and Gally turned around and shot all the others and jogged over to the boys. Gally jumped off a wall and lifted his mask up. I did the same and we were all breathing heavily. "Gally?" Minho said looking at Gally speechless."Minho." Gally nodded. We both looked up to the window they jumped out of and made a comment. "You guys are nuts." Gally said looking at me. "Yeah but why ain't I surprised." I laughed a little. "I'll explain later." Thomas patted Minho's back and we all started running. I noticed Minho was still standing there so I called for him.

"Minho hurry up god what you doing." I yelled while he started to run to.We kept running and we came to some small walls that we hid behind."Well there definitely pissed." Gally said as Newt started coughing. "Yep." I smirked looking at Gally while I leant on his shoulder closing my eyes. "I didn't sign up to run so fast." I said making Gally and Minho laugh a little. "How far the tunnels." Thomas said from next to us both."Maybe 12 blocks from here." Gally said looking at Thomas while stroking the back of my leg.Newt started coughing again and all our attention went back to newt. "We can make it." I reassured Thomas nodding at him. Me and Gally watched all the men shooting and yelling as Thomas was taking his gear off. I did the same as Gally watched me and helped unzip the back."Thanks." I laughed a little. He nodded and gave me a weak smile. Minho crawled over to us and asked us a question. "Hey,how long he's been like this?" He asked looking at Thomas. We all looked at him and waited for his response. "He'll be ok we just gotta get to Brenda." He nodded at him getting up and walking over to Newt. I watched him help newt up while newt fell into Thomas's arms. "Why you helping us Gally?" Minho asked as I looked at them while still on the floor."I put a spear though your chest." He added. "Oh how I love this topic." I smiled at them both hoping they would shut up."Yeah,we'll no ones perfect." He said patting Minho's back and helping me get onto my feet.

We were on the run again.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:783~