~Chapter 28~

I sat on a chair waiting for Gally and Thomas to come back with Teresa. I heard Newt and Fry talking to Jorge about what they were planning next. I saw him pull his sleeve up to reveal his bite. I gasped at his arm and looked down as they all watched me walk away."Shit she saw." I heard Newt say."Don't worry we're gonna find a cure." Brenda said as I sat down in another room. A while passed and Gally and Thomas made there way in with Teresa who had a bag over her head.I walked in and sat down after they pulled the bag off her head and sat her down in a chair with her hands tied.She looked around. "Gally?" She stumbered.Gally ignored it and slammed a piece of paper down onto the table he just sat on."So this is how it is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions and your gonna tell us what we need to know." He said folding his arms. "We're start off simple." Gally said getting up again picking a chair up.

"Where's Minho?" "You guys don't seriously think-" Teresa said hesitating looking at Thomas. Gally slammed a chair in front of her and sat down. "Don't look at him." Gally said leaning forward on the back on the chair. "why you looking at him? Look at me. He's not gonna help you." He added. She keep looking at Thomas and then down to her lap until Gally spoke again."Now we know u have Minho in the building where?" "He's with the others in holding so level 3." She said still not being that loud."How many others?" Newt asked from behind."28."She said looking at Gally.I looked over to Brenda."Hey Bre can u make that happen?" I asked her. "Yeah I can work with that." She said putting a playing card down as I saw Jorge smile at me. "No,no you guys don't understand the whole levels restricted.You can't get in without a thumb print ID." She said trying to get out of everything."That's why your coming with us." I said looking at her. "Well I don't know,we don't necessarily need her." Gally shrugged."Right, not all of her, we just need her finger." He added grabbing the knife. "You squeamish? I guarantee she's done a lot worse to Minho." I added.

"Back off guys." Thomas said grabbing the knife from his hands as we sat back down."It won't make a difference. Do what you want to me. You still won't get through the front door the sensors." "I know we're tagged. Your gonna help with that too." I added as she looked down in guilt."Oh love it's only fair you help us after what you've done to us. You made me meet my mother and see my dad after I made it clear I didn't wanna see his rat face ever again.You hear me?" I said looking at her.

She sat there in silence. "I'll take that as a yes next time use words asshole." I added. "Thanks for that Ali." Thomas said looking back at me."Oh your welcome." I smirked as Gally,Brenda and Jorge laughed. He got up and kissed my head as we all moved to where Teresa untagged us.

Me and Gally was done first as we sat down on a table. "Need help?" I said looking at him who was just sitting there."Yeah." He laughed a little.I laughed and grabbed a wet towel and wiped his neck for him. Fry came to sit with us as he smiled. "Thanks." "Your welcome." I smirked as I sat downGally felt his neck and sighed. "She enjoyed that." He added wiping his hand on his leg."Yeah your probably right." Fry agreed.Gally leant back in his chair as newt came to give us the wicked suits. "Here put these on." Newt said passing the suits to us. "Thanks newt." I said. I sat down on Gallys lap and we watched everyone else come over. Thomas was still getting untagged as Me,Brenda,Gally and Jorge walked away to the other side of the room. "Better get going old man." I smirked throwing him his keys. "Long road ahead of ya." Brenda added. "You sure I can't talk you both out of this." He said looking at me and Brenda. "You know it's not like you to shy away from a fight." Brenda said.I cuddled into Gally and he held me tight."Just be safe Girls." He said hugging us. "Always am." I smiled walking off leaving Brenda and Jorge still talking. Me and Gally joined the others.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:949~