~Chapter 7~

We walked in as me and Gally went to the front with newt and Minho. "So as you all know we called you here for a reason. And that reason being Alison remembers a bit about her past." Gally said looking out towards them all. They all looked at us in shock. "So Alison what do you remember." Alby said sitting next to newt. "I remember my brother." I said.

"Can you describe your life together and his name if u can remember." Minho asked. I nodded. "We we're the same age but he was a month older. We did a lot together as we were always close. We would spend everyday with eachother either in the house or in the same field. He once backed me up in a fight." Alby looked interested. "Can u remember anything else." Newt asked as Alby nodded. "He protected me and made me feel safe in any situation. He would stay in my room every night as our mum and dad would fight. They got a divorce and left me and Ben. Then he got taken away from me by a group of people telling us he needs to be taken for a trial." I said trying to remember his name. "Can u describe him?" Fry said from the front."He had blue eyes and blonde hair. Quite funny and sarcastic. Really really fast.Was decent at fighting. Wanted to be an athlete and was very protective and brave." I added while his name came to mind. "Do u remember your brothers name?" Gally said looking at me. "I think so." I looked out the door and saw all the names. I saw a name that said Ben and was crossed out. My heart sank as I saw it. "Ali?" Newt said looking at me. "And I believe u knew him." I said confused. "What was his name." Thomas added.

"Ben." I replied.

"Ben?" I heard a glader say. "He had a sister?" Another said.I looked down and looked back at the walls."So if you all know him then why ain't he here." I said looking at all of them. "Oh my god." I heard Gally say he's hand was on his mouth.

"Alison..." newt said. "I'm guessing he was in this maze then." I said looking at Alby and newt."Where is he." I added. "We banished him the day before u came up in the maze and We don't think he's alive anymore." Minho said looking down. "I'm sorry what?" I said in shock. "He was stung." Gally said. "Bullshit he would of healed I saw the cure in the med-jacks the day I came up and none of you helped." I stated obviously now pissed off."And I'm also guessing no one even tried helping him and you put him in the pit." I added.

The boys were silent. "Dickheads all of you." I walked out flicking my hair off my shoulder. It's too hot here it's sucking the life out of me in this place."Alison." Gally yelled following me out."Ali." He said again."What." I said turning around. "Look I'm sorry." He said looking down."It's my fault,it was me and Albys decision. No one told me they had a cure so I thought we had lost him from the information I got told." He mumbled looking down guilty. "I didn't even know the next day his sister was gonna come up and date me just to find out what I've done."

"Gally..." I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry Ali." He said walking to the woods. I looked at the wall as everyone walked out of the council hall. I walked over to the wall running my finger over bens name.

"I miss you." I said letting a tears fall down my cold cheeks.
—————————————————————

A few hours pass and I don't leave the wall with his name on.Gally walked out of the forest. I watched him get the same alcohol from last time he got drunk. "Shit." I mumbled watching him chug 5 glasses. I got up and ran to the hut he just entered. "Alright Gally u need to stop that." I said walking up to him.

"I'm fine Alison." He said giving me a weak smile which anyone who saw it could tell it was fake."Oh yeah not much I watched you chug 5 already." I said looking at him unimpressed."If I was drunk I'd be all over you right now but I'm not I'm sitting down watching u be pissed at me for basically killing your brother."He laid down. "Look Gally I don't even care that you were the one that banished him. You weren't told about the cure and u had no choice if Alby agreed first alright. I still love you and it's not like Ben Would remember me I'm just pissed at Alby,Jeff and Clint for not telling you guys about the cure that could of saved my brother." he looked at me shocked.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:860~