~Chapter 33~

My eyes opened. The sound of birds and waves crashing in the distance calmed me down. My eyes scanned the room as I saw all the test tubes next to my bed. "Hey Ali." Gally said walking in with two plates in his hand. He sat down next to my bed and passed me the food."Awww thanks." I winced trying to sit up. "Yeah so you got shot at but I'm pretty sure it's fine now." Gally said taking a bite of his food. I stared at him in confusion."How is it healed? How long have I been here." I asked looking at Gally blankly."About a week you've been out for a while." He said smiling at me weakly."How haven't you been worrying?" I said shocked as he scoffed. "Oh trust me I have.I've slept here every night in this very uncomfortable chair." He said resting his head back. I smiled at him. "Your so cute." I laughed at him.

"Yeah, well I didn't wanna sleep in my own hut knowing your not with me still." He said closing his eyes. I stared at him for a while until he lifted his head up and looked back at me. "What?" He said glancing at me smiling. I looked away and laughed. "It's just nice to know someone still cares for me like that." I said looking at all the tubes.He stroked my hand and stared into my eyes. He smiled and got up.He reached the door and turned around looking at me confused. "You coming?" He said confused staring at me. I laughed and got out of the bed and ran over to Gally kissing him. We pulled out and laughed. "Well that is what I missed." He smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. "Yeah well get used to it because we are sharing a bed again."

He smirked and took my hand."let's go." Gally nodded as he pulled the curtain away from the door and the sun came beaming in."Oh my god I forgot how bright it is out here." I said shielding my face a little. Gally laughed a little. "Yeah well I forgot how nice it was to breathe normal again." He sighed holding his chest.I looked at him and realised. "Wait is that why you said on the train tracks with Newt you only have one lung because of Minho's spear...?" I asked waiting for an answer. "Yeah I couldn't breathe properly but now it's healed so I can breathe without having to faint all the time." He scoffed looking at the water. "Im glad your alright." I smiled weakly again while placing my hand in his gently.He looked down and smiled but tried to hide it. "Now let's go to the others." He laughed as he started walking. We passed loads of random people carrying stuff as I saw Brenda and the boys. We both got closer as I saw Aris lift his head up and look my direction. "OH MY GOD ALI." Aris shouted running to me pulling me in for a hug. "Thank god your ok." He said pulling out.

"I missed you to bud." I smiled holding his shoulders. He smiled as I kissed him on the forehead and held Gallys hand again. We walked over to the group who was all just sitting there."Ali." Brenda and Jorge sighed in relief as everyone smiled at me."Why do u look so surprised, I never seem to die." I smirked at Brenda and Jorge who smiled at me."That's my girl." Jorge said walking over and holding my head to his chest kissing my head. "Thanks for everything." I whispered so only he could hear it. He smiled and pulled out holding my face."Brenda." I smiled hugging her aswell.
"You scared me so much I honestly don't know how you do it." She laughed a little. We smiled at eachother as the others also gave me a hug. I sat next to Jorge and Brenda who gave me a run down of what happened after I blacked out. I lost interest and scanned the island we were on. The waves were soft and the trees were swaying side to side gently. I watched Gally sit down away from the others and stared at him for a while. He was holding his head with his hand and his other hand was on his knee. I gave up and walked over to him.

"Hey you alright you kinda walked away from everyone." I said sitting next to him as his attention was set on me. "Yeah just don't know if I wanna be in a massive group right now." He said stroking my leg. "Why what's up." I asked resting my head on his shoulder. "Guess I don't fit in yet you know what I mean I wasn't the best in the glade to anyone and now I'm the only one who you guys haven't seen and no one cared about my death." He said hanging his head down looking out at the sea. "But atleast your here Gally, I don't know what I'd do if I survived and had to live a life without you again I think I'll just end it with you, so please don't say that I care I always have." I smiled. He nodded as he was trying to hold tears back. "I killed chuck." He said looking into my eyes with tears in his."Yeah and? Gally it doenst matter anymore you weren't you. You were stung and lost. Gal I love you even if it means I have to watch you kill another old glader I love you ok." I said holding his hand as he smiled at me.

"I love you Ali." He smiled as we cuddled.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:988~