~Chapter 10~

I woke and saw newt and Thomas talking to Gally. "Why the hell are u still up." I mumbled as I got on top of Gally and rested my head in his neck."Just talking." Gally said kissing me. "Right we'll see you tomorrow gal." Newt said while they walked out. "Ok listen,There trying to find a way out of here but they won't listen to me." Gally said as soon as they left."What's the big deal." I asked still on his chest. "The big deal is we're safe here and we don't know what's out there." He snapped. "There pissing me off." He sighed. "Hey but look we're still together we'll be fine."I said while stroking his face. "But if they find a way out im leaving with them." Gally looked at me."Umm yeah ok alright." He said stumbling on his words.He loosened his grip and he fell asleep not even touching me other then me on top of him. I looked up and saw he was looking at the wall.

"Sorry." I lifted myself up off of him."It's whatever it's gonna happen either way." He said looking at me.I laid back down and Gally finally hugged me.  We stayed up all night just talking about what could be behind the maze and why it might not be the best.We heard the Bells so I took my hair down and walked out with him. Daisy ran up to me and followed me and Gally to work."Aww she followed us." I smiled while kneeling down to stroke her.Gally laughed and we got to work. We saw Minho and Thomas run out the maze as they told us they found a way out.I looked at Gally. He nodded at me and sat down. "Yeah ok now I'm officially stuck." I said while drilling.We watched them call a meeting but we didn't go. We rushed to the med-jacks and checked up on Alby. He was blaming stuff on Teresa and Thomas as winston comes in."The doors aren't shutting." He said looking at us while we all run out side. We see the walls aren't shutting as we all hide. "ALISON CMON." I heard Gally yell. "CMON CMON." Gally said letting us all jump into the box and closed the doors. We all sat down hearing greivers running in."GALLY OPEN THE DOOR." A glade ryelled as he got killed.Gally sat back down in shock while I cuddled up in his chest.I sat there crying thinking about Ben. "Hey it's gonna be alright it'll be over soon." Gally said stroking my head and we see fire. I fell asleep in his arms after he wakes me up. He helped me up and we all jumped out.

The glade was ruined.

Gally and Thomas had a fight so I pulled Gally and spoke to him as I see Thomas stung himself with a stinger. "I need to remember teresa." He said before stinging himself. "WHAT THOMAS NO." Teresa said on the floor next to him. Me and Gally looked at them shocked. Gally took him to the pit with Teresa and we all went to bed. Me and Gally stayed up all night but I didn't tell him I was leaving with them.Newt and Minho were talking to Thomas and Teresa in the pit about the plan that there gonna do.We tied them up on poles as we got the banishing started. Me and Gally made some speeches as they finally attack and get the plan started. "Full of surprises ain't ya." Gally said to them."Look Gally just come with us." Newt said as some others joined them.
mI looked at newt and I walked up there aswell. Gally looked down but carried on.

"Good luck against the greivers." He said looking at me. I ran up to him as I kissed his lips. He gave me a hug and kissed my head. "Be careful baby." He said softly. I nodded while I ran into the maze with the boys.I turned around and blew him a kiss.

We were in the maze.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:719~